Forums are back in action! ×

Nerdmas Secret Santa 2014

Some places will reject the letter. Some apartments I've lived in have rejected mail that wasn't addressed to the names listed on the mailbox. It

s not a risk I like to take.

Yeah, not a risk I'd like to take but I asked anonymously for my draw's name to put on the shipping to.. and never got a response. So I just sent it out and told he person shipping it that it's for a secret santa exchange and I have yet to receive the name for my person. And if they need it to let me know and I'll try to investigate. I never got a response from the shipper so I imagine it'll be ok. Hopefully!

Zendikara

Level 1

Night Elf Adventurer

STR  2 ||  DEX  1 ||  STA 1 || CON 1 ||WIS 9 || CHA 3

Between Heaven and Hell

Nerfiwrich challenge

Previous Challenges =11/10/14

Goal: Pay off Visa

12%
12%

I hope one of the gifts comes on time for my person. Hope they like it. Took me while to find it.

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

I got a text that one of my prezzies were delivered today :D

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I received my box yesterday.  I am patient and will be waiting to open it, but it's driving the wife crazy not knowing what it is.  This is why I can't put presents out too early at my house.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I can't put out presents at my house because my cats try to eat them.  Already re-wrapped a couple gifts, and then moved them from under the tree to the top of the book shelf.  Also, most of the ornaments are now scattered around the house.  I need this next year...

1524739_10151845354739013_259774304_n.jp

• Like 4

Current Challenge: Late start, but here at last.

Level 6 Magikarp

Past Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5

My NF Character and Epic Quest!

I may or may not be blowing up my wish list with nail polishes. Not entirely my fault, they should take some of the blame for having such awesome ones.

I'm addicted to Sinful Colors. Such nice nail polish for so dirt cheap.

I'm not doing Christmas tree this year since be in Chattanooga for Christmas

• Like 2

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

I'm officially putting up my tree today and going to go buy Christmas lights and some other decorative stuff and some puffy paint (you can make window clings with it!?! O.o) but I have to get the energy first, and so far, it aint here :(

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

In terms of nail polish y'all can keep mine ;)

And my last item has shipped!

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I saw you posted the Wild Fermentation book.  If you get it, I'd like to know how you like it.  I'm into sour beer, and started a batch of kombucha recently, so I'm curious.

I malke my own kombucha...it's a bit of a learning curve (it was for me at least) and I had a couple of them go moldy, but once you get the hang of it, it turns out great and it's yummy! 

I also make homemade water kefir...its not as yummy as the kombucha. 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

gift%20wrapping.jpg

To my Santee: sorry about my wrapping job! I am very much in the "Kid at Heart" wrapping category, and well yeah...you were all shocked to learn that! LOL! Plus all I had was Tinkerbell Xmas paper bc I bought it as a joke for my son...and it was either that or no wrapping, and I feel bad about doing that when I have the ability to wrap it, even though I am crappy at it. I hope the gifts make up for it in the end :wub: 

• Like 4

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

gift%20wrapping.jpg

To my Santee: sorry about my wrapping job! I am very much in the "Kid at Heart" wrapping category, and well yeah...you were all shocked to learn that! LOL! Plus all I had was Tinkerbell Xmas paper bc I bought it as a joke for my son...and it was either that or no wrapping, and I feel bad about doing that when I have the ability to wrap it, even though I am crappy at it. I hope the gifts make up for it in the end :wub:

Mix between hipster and kid at heart

• Like 1

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

I've had fun picking out my santee ' s gifts. ..they are on thier way, though not wrapped. I hope the boxes don't give it away! When I sent stuff to my daughter last year, she said the boxes were plain brown, but had the item name in big black letters! Wrapping wasnt an option!

I love nail polish, but my painting style destroys it! My nails peel and split so I used to get the solid color acrylic nails and play with the colors..but, again, the painting messes them up! So I admire other folks nails!

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

I'm still learning on the nail polish front.  So far, Sinful Colors is my daughter's favorites.  Application needs some work.  Granted, she does have small nails (she's 3), so I might have to bust out my miniature paint brushes.  

My Santee is going to have to wait for a bit for their gift, but it should be there by the 19th, so I think I'm covered.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Love nail polishes of all colors, but I'm not very good at painting my nails because I don't have very steady hands. I often end up with my finger painted too, :lol:. Had to toss a lot of my polishes not to long ago as many of them had dried out.  I never make it through a whole bottle because I always see a new color I love.

The gifts I sent were wrapped as a cross between traditional and kid at heart because I try, I'm just not very good at wrapping. 

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Late start, but here at last.

Level 6 Magikarp

Past Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5

My NF Character and Epic Quest!

I heard putting glue around the nail you are painting works. I think I'll try that since always have the problem of getting nail polish on my left hand (sucks being left handed).

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram