Forums are back in action! ×

1000 Pound Total - with video!

Finally got my big combined lifts!  The is the first time in almost 18 months of fitnessing (weight loss and strength training) that I've attempted to max the Big 3, and I was super pleased to see them combine for membership in the 1000 Pound Club.

It was a goal at the beginning of 2016 to make an attempt by June and now I've conquered it.  I've got 1150 in mind for my next target, but I'm going to take some easy time for a bit and focus on continued fat burning to drop another 20 pounds or so of excess body mass.

• Like 5

He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of

you but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

You are King DFG.

Sent from Themyscira using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

I watched your video and then I clicked on your first challenge link. Wow! I'm new to the rebellion, so I guess I'm still getting used to seeing astounding transformations like this. To read that your initial goal was the beginner bodyweight video, and now I see you've worked up to this - it's amazing! It is totally inspiring to me. I want to be strong like you! Well, maybe not as strong as you, but in my own way.

Congratulations on being in the 1000 lb club!

Driya

• Like 2
11 hours ago, LadyShello said:

You are King DFG.

Sent from Themyscira using Tapatalk

Thanks!  I couldn't have done it without your support.  Well maybe I could have, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have. ;)

1 hour ago, pepperlint said:

I watched your video and then I clicked on your first challenge link. Wow! I'm new to the rebellion, so I guess I'm still getting used to seeing astounding transformations like this. To read that your initial goal was the beginner bodyweight video, and now I see you've worked up to this - it's amazing! It is totally inspiring to me. I want to be strong like you! Well, maybe not as strong as you, but in my own way.

Congratulations on being in the 1000 lb club!

Driya

You can absolutely do it!  I've been sticking with NF since I started that first challenge and it's made a huge difference in how I approach fitness.  There's so much good information here that it would be worth the time and energy just for that resource, but the very best thing about this place is the quality of the people you'll meet and the friends you'll make.  We all inspire each other to keep getting just a little bit better; that's why I call this achievement a team effort.

And I love my spreadsheets, so thanks for the compliment. :)

He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of

you but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

On 6/12/2016 at 11:24 AM, DrFeelgood said:

Thanks!  I couldn't have done it without your support.  Well maybe I could have, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have. ;)

You may have still been able to but it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun. :D

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2