Forums are back in action! ×

What men love about women

Physical: Long legs, straight long hair (preferably blonde, but color's not that important).

Personality: A partner in crime; someone who will be into going out on crazy adventures with me. I get so bored when all a girl wants to do is chill at home and watch TV. Also, I really dig a girl who speaks her mind and doesn't just agree with everything I say.

Guest Gemeaux

As we were saying in the women's thread , we love it when we are cooking and our man comes up behind us and cuddles us . I LOVE that . Or as Silent calls it " The Ninja cuddle " So guys , more Ninja cuddles ! it will make your lady feel like a Goddess .

She just isn't very... touchy. We sometimes snuggle if it's a movie and she's run out of yarn, but that's about it. Fortunately I have three kids who think that piling on top of me and hugging me until my eyes pop out is the epitome of a good time, so they make up for it. :)

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

Guest Gemeaux

I am sorry :(

I am the sort of person who needs a lot of affection . That is great that you have your kids for that , I work with 3-5 year olds and smother them with many cuddles :)

*hug's thrillho* I couldn't live a life without hugs =P

You can cuddle with Thrill, I'll hug Gem ^_^

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Pretty sure Gem has all the hugs she needs, and more. These forums are full of people waiting for the opportunity.

A man can dream, can he?

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

=P or he can take control of the situation and give hugs where they are needed.

When needed? Of course! I'm a man who mostly lives by need, not want.

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Everytime I imagine that sort of outfit, all I can think is the PUSA song:

I caught a glimpse of Carolyn's Bootie

As she was getting dressed for work in my room (in my room) (yeah)

I saw the moonbeam shine on her bootie,

I saw the sunbeam shine on her butt, I like it (me like it)

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

You can cuddle me red :)

I mostly just get cuddles from children friends and family . Not romantic cuddles :(

I must warn you, Gem, I might not let you go.

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

My biggest 2 things are when a woman doesn't lie and doesn't cheat. But my thoughts may be a little bitter because I just lost my girlfriend a few weeks ago and lost her as my best friend a few days ago because of her lying.

I'm going to avoid the whole stereotypical male answer of physical attributes because I honestly don't know what I like physically anymore. I've gone between such extremes recently (from heavier than me to less than half my weight, 5'10" to near 5'flat, and jet black hair to almost white-blonde, etc.) that I don't really have too much of a preference anymore there.

But mentally and emotionally is completely different.

1. I love an intelligent woman, I don't mean like MENSA smart, but she has to at least be able to hold an intelligent conversation.
  2. Another good thing is spontaneity. Nothing better than getting ready for a big date and deciding screw it, let's get some people together and have a giant bonfire tonight.
  3. I am an emotional man, but I do not like talking about my emotions right away though, so I love a girl that will just accept that and cuddle up next to me until I'm comfortable enough to talk. And in general, cuddles are very big with me.
  4. Even better is when the first thing she does when she sees I'm upset or angry is ask "Who do I need to kill now?"
  5. Finally shy girls are awesome. When you catch them off guard and they do that real quick glance down and that cute little giggle, it makes me just want to grab her by the shoulders and kiss her.

And just because this post isn't long enough, I'll piggyback on what some of the other guys said...

• Smoking - usually doesn't bother me. Used to until I dated a girl that smoked camel menthols, and now the only smoke I can stand to be around constantly is that exact kind or clove cigarettes. I don't do it myself, but I did like the taste of kissing her after she had one.
  • Ink - Doesn't bother me as long as there is a good reason for them.
  • Pregnant -YES!!! There is just something about them that radiates beauty to me. Even if they aren't showing yet, I can just somehow tell.
  • Piercings - as long as they aren't too excessive, and must be facial or bellybutton only. I do not like any other body piercings.
  • Scent - I must admit, I do like a pleasant scent, even better is natural (not body spray or perfume) or no scent, but as long as she doesn't have an odor I'm happy. And I guess that goes for anybody, male or female. If I can't breathe around you, there is a problem.

And something else I have noticed over time, and just wanting to throw it out. I am undeniably instantly attracted to a crying girl. I don't know if it is my constant want to help others, especially women. But I have a really hard time not coming over to a crying girl and at least trying to find out what's wrong. Are any other guys like this, or is it just me?

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

I love how different everyone is though out this thread. It makes me smile

"If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up." - J.M Power.

CURRENT CHALLENGE - FACEBOOK - MY EPIC QUEST TO DO LIST

"It is not who you are that holds you back, it is who you think you are not" -Anonymous

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished" -Tao Te Ching

The women I have had a serious crush towards, I can't pin it down.

It's something about a happy smile and an easy laugh.

They had life and energy in the way they were. The spark in her eyes.

Or I imagine it, and it's just something chemical that just kicks off good.

I was an adolescent back then, so that well might be it.

With love and crushes, who knows?

Curiously enough, both had red hair.

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker