Forums are back in action! ×

Reset to level 1. Ready to rock!

Hey everyone, thought I'd introduce myself on these boards as I'm planning on getting more serious than ever about my fitness!

I'm a very skinny guy ( 6" 1' and 146 pounds at the most recent measure) A few months ago I started seeing some fairly decent results with my workout regime, but my eating was messy, my weights weren't particularly heavy and then I got ill. Really ill. I ended up losing a stone and being back at square one (or square minus one).

Anyways, I'm much better now and during my recovery period I've decided to get serious about my exercise, I bought the rebel strength guide and I'm looking forward to seeing results. I know I've got the motivation as I've stuck to endurance plans in the past and now I'm looking forward to putting my focus in a different direction.

Anyways I'll stop talking about myself now, looking forward to getting to know you all and really excited to pack on a few dozen pounds!

EDIT: I forgot to tell you about my nerdy side! I'm a Psychology student looking to get into the world of research and recently bought back my xbox after a break from the world of gaming. Oh and I dabble in minecraft!

Welcome to NF! I know an owner of a minecraft server .... he LOVES that game!

Human Druid/Cleric - LvL 3
STR (6.5); DEX (4); STA (9.5); CON (10); WIS (9); CHA (3)

I will not live my life based upon the ideals of someone else. My value is inherent in my existence.

Long term goal: King Pigeon and Dancer.

Even though I just joined myself, Welcome!!

I wish you much luck on your journey!

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

Archived