Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

this is so sad… makes me want to put one though…

Exactly what I thought when I read it too.  The more free libraries we put up the more we shall descend into anarchy...MUHAHAHAHA!

• Like 1

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

Speaking of books and Libraries have you guys heard of little free libraries or seen this article yet?

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2015/02/little-free-library-crackdown/385531/?utm_source=SFFB

TL;DR Stupid politicians are making people stop sharing free books with their neighbors 

Sometimes you just shake your head. If you tried to stop someone having a little library thing like that here in Australia you'd be called a dickhead, ignored and voted out at the first opportunity.

In fact I was so interested in this I did a quick google and it turns out we have them Down Under too http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-03/little-free-library-movement-takes-off-in-melbourne/5936466

This is a pretty cool google maps Little Library locator :)

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z3sP5S9AWUok.k4UiGIn-oyX8

I like this idea, so hard to drum up community spirit these days...

• Like 2

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Speaking of books and Libraries have you guys heard of little free libraries or seen this article yet?

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2015/02/little-free-library-crackdown/385531/?utm_source=SFFB

TL;DR Stupid politicians are making people stop sharing free books with their neighbors 

Welcome to the US... land of the perpetually offended...

• Like 4

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I can't believe you just said that!

I am offended that you can't believe he said that!

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

I find it offensive that you can't keep up with the absolute idiocracy of this conversation

Sent from my phone, through the banging of weights, to the chimp translators aboard the tardis powered by the dylithiam crystal flux capacitor.

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

There are many counties where Chuck E. Cheese has the highest rate of 911 calls.  Think about about it, all those baby mamas and baby daddys and step-this and thats who only get together once a year in a totally stressful environment.  How can a fight not break out.

• Like 1

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

Based off the name "Chuck E Cheese" alone i wouldn't be surprised if half those 911 calls were for food-poisoning. 

Or Chuck E getting too friendly.

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Individual Pepperoni Pizza = 620 calories

French FIres = 645 calories

Slice Chocolate Cake = 290 calories

Soda = not listed

Total = 1555 + Soda

Dietary Advice from Chuck E Cheese:

The Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommend...a typical adult eating 2,000 calories daily.

Damn this sounds good though:

Apple Dessert Pizza
An individual-size pizza topped with cinnamon apples and shortbread topping, and drizzled with sweet icing.

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Individual Pepperoni Pizza = 620 calories

French FIres = 645 calories

Slice Chocolate Cake = 290 calories

Soda = not listed

Total = 1555 + Soda

Dietary Advice from Chuck E Cheese:

The Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommend...a typical adult eating 2,000 calories daily.

Damn this sounds good though:

Apple Dessert Pizza

An individual-size pizza topped with cinnamon apples and shortbread topping, and drizzled with sweet icing.

Try CiCis if you want a pizza like that... they don't have the kids, and yes it is good... :-)

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

After seeing people play 5 Nights at Freddy's based off of Chucky Cheese I'm never setting foot in one again. O.o! But now I have to find somewhere else to go play in a giant ball pitt. 

• Like 1

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]