Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

when the first one pulls on the stitching and you wake up screaming.

i clenched up.

on another note, i got snipped when i was too young to remember so i had nothing beneficial to offer to the conversation - but this has been really interesting reading.  i don't usually peruse threads about other guys' junk. however i do appreciate that this is a place these type of questions can be addressed and we can help each other out.  

Level 9 Snarky Rogue

STR:20 | DEX:13 | STA:13.5 | CON:13 | WIS:17 | CHA:16

battle log

there are far better things ahead than what we leave behind - CS Lewis

find out what you're afraid of, and go live there - Chuck Palahniuk 

WARNING: TMI ALERT

You won't want to be running any races for a couple of weeks.  I switched to briefs from baggy boxers as I wanted everything firmly tucked up for a while afterwards.  I could imagine lifting with it strapped but nothing too high impact.  But given I had it done as an adult back when I was a chubster... exercise wasn't an issue.  Given I was walking like john wayne for the first week, I'd give it 2-3 weeks before attempting anything.

Medical reasons.  My turtleneck got progressively tighter until it hurt getting it out.  Then it would get stuck in that position and the inside was very tender.  Like, unable to walk tender.

That certainly wasn't the cause in my case :(

rings a bell.  I can't imagine it's the sort of thing they do for a laugh.

A year later you won't think anything of it.  You will, however, know exactly how many erections you get in your sleep when the first one pulls on the stitching and you wake up screaming.  Luckily that doesn't last long.  Just clamp down firmly and think deeply unsexy thoughts.

The first time I went for a pee, it came out at 90 degrees.  That  was a scary moment.  Didn't last though and that's because the surgeon made a couple of improvements while he was down there.

And if any of that made you cringe ...

I also came around after they'd given me the general anesthetic in pre-op just before they wheeled me in.  Turns out I have quite the tolerance for that stuff.  Luckily they gave me another 50% and that put me under.  Turns out when they ask you how much you drink and you divide the amount you drink twice a month by four to get a "weekly" that doesn't look too unhealthy, they may under-dose you...

Thank you for the tip. It had been helpful knowing I am not going through this alone. I haven't been drinking for a few months, so at least that will help. 

i clenched up.

on another note, i got snipped when i was too young to remember so i had nothing beneficial to offer to the conversation - but this has been really interesting reading.  i don't usually peruse threads about other guys' junk. however i do appreciate that this is a place these type of questions can be addressed and we can help each other out.  

Yep. I agree. If it wasn't my junk that'd soon lay on a chopping block, I wouldn't want to read it so engagedly either. But I surely thank the supports I got. 

You guys are awesome.

Haven't met him yet. Made an appointment a few weeks from now. I guess my junk is not an emergency-- it had wait a few decades, after all. 

What the doctor said?

Got to it before me.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

What do you call a cheap circumcision?

A rip off!

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I am glad to see that this thread is heading in the right direction.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Yep, another who had the adult circumsition here. Like the previous posters said, it's not that bad, a few weeks and you'll be a new man. Well, in some respects, anyway. Can't quite remember how long it took until I got back in the 'game', as it were (I suppose a couple of months) but I can say it was a whole lot better. Now, for people who are born with completely normal foreskins, I don't really see a reason to do it, but for those few of us who are born with this condition, it enhances the sensation, not surprising, when you were doing it with the glans barely out, if that.

PS: No, it does not happen because you havent played with it enough as a child. Most of the times, as with me, it is a condition you're born with. Really, how do people come up with this stuff ?

Dwarf Warrior

Level 2| Str 4| Dex 1| Con 3| Sta 3| Wis 1| Cha 1|

Spoiler

Deadlift 2x BW

80%
80%

Squat 1x BW

74%
88%

Floor press 1x BW

86%
86%

Press .75x BW

79%
79%

"A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry"

Daily battle log

Current challenge

Yep, another who had the adult circumsition here. Like the previous posters said, it's not that bad, a few weeks and you'll be a new man. Well, in some respects, anyway. Can't quite remember how long it took until I got back in the 'game', as it were (I suppose a couple of months) but I can say it was a whole lot better. Now, for people who are born with completely normal foreskins, I don't really see a reason to do it, but for those few of us who are born with this condition, it enhances the sensation, not surprising, when you were doing it with the glans barely out, if that.

PS: No, it does not happen because you havent played with it enough as a child. Most of the times, as with me, it is a condition you're born with. Really, how do people come up with this stuff ?

Yup. My brother was also born with this, but his condition was worse than mine. It was painful for him to pee as a child, so he got it taken care of by age ten. Me, in the other hand, was okay to pee, so I never suspect anything. 

Either that or my penis has shrunk (noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!).

It very well may have. Getting fat shrinks the wee wee.

I forget the rule of thumb (something like 0.5" per 20 lbs lost), but losing weight makes it bigger. And it isn't just a fat is in the way thing either; I'm not sure the mechanism, but it is definitely true that losing fat makes it bigger, and vice versa. It might have to do with hormones, you might not be able to get truly hard when overweight.

(waaaaaay TMI, but it wasn't until I'd lost a good bit of weight that I could use the belt to corral wayward wood, something from my younger an skinnier years that I had forgotten about).

• Like 2

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

I forget the rule of thumb (something like 0.5" per 20 lbs lost), but losing weight makes it bigger. And it isn't just a fat is in the way thing either; I'm not sure the mechanism, but it is definitely true that losing fat makes it bigger, and vice versa. It might have to do with hormones, you might not be able to get truly hard when overweight.

(waaaaaay TMI, but it wasn't until I'd lost a good bit of weight that I could use the belt to corral wayward wood, something from my younger an skinnier years that I had forgotten about).

Well then, now I have even more of an incentive to lose the remaining 10-20 lbs.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

I have lost roughly about 20 lb... It looks a bit longer because the fat around the pelvis shrunk. Never measured, so no idea if it's really bigger, don't think it's thicker or thinner (hence, changing how foreskin fits.)

I've noticed it looks bigger since losing 80lbs, but i just figured it was proportions or fat in the pelvic region disappearing.

Losing the weight hasn't led to a reoccurring of the previous foreskin problem though. Win-win.

• Like 1

I've heard 1" for every 30 lb, but it always seemed high to me. 0.5" for every 20 lb sounds more likely. I'll have to measure once I hit the 30 and 50 lb marks.

Since we are on these topics... Is sleeping naked good for you?

Probably. It's good to let the boys get away from the body core and cool off. It's why boxers are better for your than briefs male health wise. I can't click the link above because work.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

For as long as I can remember I have. It's gotten to the point that I'm uncomfortable if I'm wearing anything when I sleep. Not like unbearable but noticeable.

I never rwally looked into if it was beneficial or not though.

I have never been able to sleep naked. I am a heating stooge and would prefer to wear more layers and cut my electricity bill.

Also ever since I was a kid I have had this fear of having a house fire or intruder and having to leap from bed buck naked.

Just personal preference really, I don't think there any any health benefits or negatives.

For as long as I can remember I have. It's gotten to the point that I'm uncomfortable if I'm wearing anything when I sleep. Not like unbearable but noticeable.

I never rwally looked into if it was beneficial or not though.

That's how I am with shirts, have a really hard time sleeping with one on, feel like I'm being choked, because I've gone without one for so long. I can sleep with shorts on, but not pants.

• Like 1

500 / 330 / 625

not to completely change the subject but I am compltly freaking out right now and could use some man-vice (male advice)

*copied from my thread*

I have made a horrible horrible mistake....I am going to die from caffeen overdoes....okay let me back up, and I appologize if thsi is a little hard to follow, I am tweaking shit right now on caffeen and feel like I have terrets, skitzophrenia and ADHD all in one. I appologize for spelling mistakes, My mind is flying so screen-shot-2013-01-20-at-10-26-50-pm.pn

I take a fat burner called Lipodrene, its a caffeen pill with an appetite supressent, there is the equivelant of two cups of coffee in one pill.....I took two this morning...... THEN I made the mistake of making my coffee with espresso NOT coffee grounds.....I have 8oz. (for anyone that doesn't know, 1oz of espresso has the same caffeen content as 8oz on coffee)

so I pretty much have 292.5mg of caffeine in my system righ now........I can fucking see sounds and taste colors!

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

I don't know what to tell you man. Honestly I rarely drink caffeine.