Forums are back in action! ×

Big woot for me

Tocho

Last week I was in Germany, and obviously I was unable to attend my training sessions and such. While in Germany, I mainly ate a lot of unhealthy food, the stuff that I used to turn to when I had cravings. (Coca-Cola, chocolate, crisps, fast food, etc)

But last week something changed. I was disgusted by all of it, and the big woot for me came when I was feeling quite low in the beginning of the week (Monday, I think); instead of craving (unhealthy) food, I was craving exercise. I actually WANTED to exercise. I'm not sure how long it's been since I wanted to exercise. Maybe 4 years, or even 6 years. A very long time, anyway.

I may not sound overly enthusiastic, but this really is a good (and big) thing for me.

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

Congratulations. What did you do when you wanted to exercise?

Thanks!

And well, I was doing the pushups every other day (M/W/F) but I had a killing fever and headache when in Germany so I wasn't really able to do much. But I WANTED to do it. (And since I've returned from Germany I've been doing something everyday, and barely eaten anything unhealthy at all.) I was jumping around a bit though - like up on small rocks and stuff, and was walking and biking a lot. It was really awesome to finally want to exercise.

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

Archived