Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings!

I just joined this morning.. I am extremely excited that I found this website. I having been having some success with the paleo diet and just needed to find a home where there are more like minded people and this is the place!! I am obese and have been my entire life.. I was a athlete in high school (almost 25 years ago) and was obese then.. I am 6’2†tall and weighed 335. I played football and wrestled and was in track, just the discus and shot put lol.. I am no longer a athlete and my weight just kept going up.. I hit 460lbs and said enough.. I am down to 400 lbs since I started my pale way of life and am looking forward to getting back to at least my football weight of 330 ish.. 70 lbs to go.. This will put me over the edge!! Looking forward to talking and chatting with you all..

Big D..

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

bigdan574, level 1 Yeti warrior

STR 5|DEX 1|STA 1|CON 2|WIS 2|CHA 4

[/TABLE]

Welcome! You arrived right in time to get prepared for the next 6 week challenge. Not only it's fun but It will also help you a lot. :) It starts on a little more than one week now, check the FAQ and don't hesitate to ask questions if something is unclear.

Looking forward to all your successes!

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Archived