Forums are back in action! ×

Ingress Anticipation

bigm141414

wow. looks like so much fun.

wonder if it'll ever make it to iOS.

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Heh, 'The Enlightened' = Illuminati. (obviously)

Looks cool though.

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

If anyone reading this has been playing already, I'd love to get a PM to hear from you. Chatting directly with the developers and I'd like to hear some direct user feedback too.

TELL THEM TO LET ME IN!!!!

:)

*...waits patiently...*

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Bahaha now that's awesome. Grats! Looks pretty spiffy. Take the morning mile to the next level!

I know right. I can't wait for the weekend now. I am gonna break out the bike and ride around town playing the game. Stupid work is getting in the way of my game time.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

I know right. I can't wait for the weekend now. I am gonna break out the bike and ride around town playing the game. Stupid work is getting in the way of my game time.

you simply MUST tell us how it is! I'm so jealous!!

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

i have the game... found a ton of portals near me... which is odd... and they are ALL controlled by a level 2 players... with a crap load of resonators... how do i steal one... just keep hacking and hacking... because they seem to be self repairing... so far... not really impressed by anything in this game.

LEVEL 4Time Lord RangerSTR 6 / DEX 4 / STA 8 / CON 6 / WIS 3 / CHA 2Architect of Evolution: Blog

envious!! I want to try. ::impatiently awaits::

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

i have the game... found a ton of portals near me... which is odd... and they are ALL controlled by a level 2 players... with a crap load of resonators... how do i steal one... just keep hacking and hacking... because they seem to be self repairing... so far... not really impressed by anything in this game.

Yeah you hack to get XMPs then attack with them. So far it is a neat idea but the way they changed the codes makes it darn near impossible for new players to level up. Just to get to level to you need 10k XP which is a lot considering you get something like 150-200XP for hacking an enemy portal. The fastest way to level is to take an unclaimed portal which are hard to come by these days in my area.

I've been playing for about four days. I'm over halfway to level four. The best thing about the game so far is having a new reason to smile at complete strangers. :-)

I'm definitely one of the underdogs here. Everything I do is undone, usually in less than eight hours.

At this rate, I might be able to make level 5 in another week. I haven't seen any XMP or resonators over L3 though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

Got my invite, but there are no portals in a 100km range :(

Start submitting them. Post offices, fire departments, libraries, museums, memorials, sculpture, murals, and fountains are all common portal locations.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Hacking does no damage. Only XMP bursters do any damage. Hacking generates items. A one level lead at level 1 or 2 is basically nothing. Heck, level 1 to level 2 is only 100 hacks on enemy portals.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

WWWWWAAAAAHHHHH!!!! INVITE JUST CAME IN!!

::runs away for a while::

Archived