Forums are back in action! ×

Omygosh I actually joined the rebellion...

Hi everyone!

I'm twenty-one, a student from Belgium. Bear with me, I've never joined any kind of forum before. SO nervous about this.

I've been serious about working out for almost six months now, I like to do interval-based bodyweight exercises. My main goal is to be able to do a pull-up. Not overly ambitious, I know! But I feel it's realistic for me at the moment.

Diet, now that' s a tough one. I love veggies and I do try to eat healthy, but I live at home and it's not exactly an option for me to cook separate meals. We tend to eat a lot of pasta and bread. OH and then there's chocolate (I am a Belgian after all.Yay, stereotypes!) I don't need to lose weight per se, but I'd like to be more lean.

I wanted to join this forum because I really need a good kick in the butt sometimes. I'm studying at a teacher-training college and school can be overwhelming, but that shouldn't be an excuse to slack off!

Looking forward to talking to you guys soon!

Hey Neighbor! Welcome in the rebellion :) Don't be nervous, we are all nice people. Promise!

Doing pullup is a very good goal. Its realization always came as a surprise. One day you won't be able to do one, the day after: there it is! We are in the middle of a challenge right now, but you should totally find 4 goals and make a new thread in the appropriate guild. Good luck :)

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Archived