Forums are back in action! ×

I found my lack of motivation...disturbing.

I am currently at the end of my second week after having started under NF. I have tried a number of times to get fit and healthy and only met with minimal success. I am currently about 80 lbs. away from my goal weight and I am so glad that I found this site.

I ran across this site accidentally. I do not even remember how. I thought the name was just amusing enough to check out, though I did not think much would come of it. Boy was I wrong. This site is amazing. I have never been more motivated to lose weight. I am currently doing a mixture of the Beginner Body Weight circuit with some Intermittent Fasting and a dash of running. The problem that I had losing weight in the past was, when I had the choice to go out running or stay home and watch TV, I would almost always choose TV. With the BBW, I can do both, which is a game changer for me. Haha.

My first week of the circuit kicked my butt. My muscles were so sore that it made walking difficult. At the end of my second week, it still wears me out, but my muscles feel fantastic. I feel really good and I am already 10 lbs. down on the scale, though it is difficult to say how much of that is a result of the workouts since I haven't weighed myself in a while. Regardless, I feel great and am really excited to be a part of such a great community. I look forward to a long and happy relationship.

Lv. 4 Mandalorian Sith Ranger

STR: 11/DEX: 3/CON: 8/STA: 13/WIS: 12/CHA: 4.5

(I): Fire Flower, Nifty Birthday Party Hat, Raccoon Suit of Creativity

Challenge_1, 23, Current

"Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation."

http://newportmissions.blogspot.com/

Welcome to NF!

I'm trying to lose 60+ lb. maybe we can help each other out. I saw that you are entering the next challenge, awesome! And great goals BTW! I don't use a scale, I use *drum roll* Measuring Tape! But will probably end up getting a scale to see where I am.

For sore muscles I recommend Magnesium, either take a supplement or make a spray. I also find that when taking a shower, and once I'm finished I turn the water all the way to cold, and just bask in it for a bit. It works everytime!

T.V. junkie to, my biggest addiction :redface: .

Welcome! Glad to have you!

Good luck on the goals, keep us posted.

Archbishop Turpin, above the rest, Spurred his steed to a jutting crest. His sermon thus to the Franks he spake: "Lords, we are here for our monarch's sake; Hold we for him, though our death should come; Fight for the succor of Christendom. The battle approaches - ye know it well, For ye see the ranks of the infidel. Cry mea culpa, and lowly kneel; I will assoil you, your souls to heal. In death ye are holy martyrs crowned." The Franks alighted, and knelt on ground; In God's high name the host he blessed, And for penance gave them - to smite their best.

There is no class so pitiably wretched as that which possesses money and nothing else.

http://notebookscrawl.blogspot.com/

Journal

Current Challenge

Thanks. Just having such a friendly and supportive community has already helped a lot. Having that community be filled with nerds is just the cream filling. Haha.

Challenge_1, 23, Current

"Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation."

Hey! Thats so awesome and inspiring! Nice to meet you! I would choose the tv too, haha.Now that The Walking Dead is done for the season, I'm not as glued too it!

Level 1 Adventurer

STR 2 | DEX 1 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 3 | CHA 3

"Do something today that your future self with thank you for!"

Yeah, but then I discovered how large a collection of TV shows my library has, and it's over for me. Haha. Again why I am glad that I found a workout that I can do while watching TV.

Challenge_1, 23, Current

Exactly. Haha. A good transition in to good fitness habits.

Challenge_1, 23, Current

Archived