Forums are back in action! ×

A lurker steps into the light

It's what I always do. I hang out, read everyone else's posts, and never actually post anything myself. 

Well, no more! I'm stepping out of the shadows and into the wonderful nerdy light. 

Who am I? I'm a 25 year old transplant Floridian gal looking to get into kickass shape. I've chosen Assassin as my class not necessarily because of where I am now, but where I want to be. 

My main goals are:

to get my upper body strength to match my lower body strength. Just one pull up would be nice.

drop some body fat. I don't need to health wise, but I've always wanted to look leaner.

to stop eating all the potato chips and finally get totally on board paleo wise. I keep letting myself buy and keep trigger foods in the hosue (chips, hard cider, beer, etc). I'm also bad at planning meals, so I end up with a fridge full of food and no time to cook it.

I'm also terrible at ending posts, so here's a a cat gif

tumblr_mjp3y8uSEp1rogfwco1_500.gif

"Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you"

I hope you'll be leaping into the challenge.  It started today, but you can post a thread through Wednesday and not be late.  Click on the CHALLENGE tab and read the FAQ to find out about goal setting, etc.  Good luck.

Ditto! We will be happy to welcome you in the assassin guild! Just jump in :)

I just did! The challenge was my motivation to become more active in the forums. 

"Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you"

Archived