Forums are back in action! ×

Favorites from my childhood

Since life has been pretty much junk here lately I decided to go back a bit from my childhood and watch all the star trek movies. This may take awhile but I think I'm really going to enjoy it. One a day maybe :) Motion picture starting now! lol

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Are you going to force yourself to sit through the horror that is Star Trek V, as well?

Man, I had to sit through that on a flight to Spain...alternating between spanish, german, and french dubs was the only thing that kept me from opening the cabin door and jumping out.

Repairing a lifetime of bad habits...

KHAAAAN!!!

Ranger/Recruit/Professional Do-gooder

Challenge #1Challenge #2, Challenge #3, Challenge #4, Challenge #5, Challenge #6

Challenge #7, Challenge #8Challenge #9, Challenge #10, Challenge #11,

Challenge #12, Challenge #13,  Challenge #14,

Challenge #15, Challenge #16 , Current Challenge

"The Hardest thing in this world is to live in it. Be brave. Live." -Buffy Summers

KHAAAAN!!!

The funniest thing about this line to me right now is that the CEO of my company is named Khan. Occasionally, I get tempted to say this line, but since I can see him working in his office from my cube, I don't think it would be prudent. I work in a building with 500 people, and my desk is right next to all of the big cheeses (and I am on the edge of the row, so they are always walking by me).

I don't think I would be able to resist.

Ranger/Recruit/Professional Do-gooder

Challenge #1Challenge #2, Challenge #3, Challenge #4, Challenge #5, Challenge #6

Challenge #7, Challenge #8Challenge #9, Challenge #10, Challenge #11,

Challenge #12, Challenge #13,  Challenge #14,

Challenge #15, Challenge #16 , Current Challenge

"The Hardest thing in this world is to live in it. Be brave. Live." -Buffy Summers