Forums are back in action! ×

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT :O

Most of my friends wanted to know HOW I did it, what did I do...how I trained....last night I took a group of 4 people and gave them the workout of their lives,  burpees, pushups mountain climbers, gave em boxing gloves and made en sweat! What a great feeling to coach ( and workout with them) I kinda feel proud to say....i'm in the best shape of my life !  ALSO a bonus ! Here is a picture of me in full LARP gear, close to 85+pounds of gear for a whole weekend.

941990_541869635858621_1818503265_n.jpg

must say you look like a bad a$$ in that gear.  Did you make all that?

Aspiring Ranger

{ STR: } { DEX: } { STA: } { CON: } { WIS: } { CHA: }

{ 1st Challenge } { Accountabilibudies: D&D }

Just back from a weekend LARP, about 30 minutes in the woods, 3h total ride TO the event.   Camped in a prospector tent, alongside the river, ate some beef stew, eggs with meat, sausage and sweet potatoes, corn cook RIGHT IN THE FLAMES, and some wonderful gruel and nuts.  Must say, it is the first time I dont eat so much junk food while larping, this time we had a cook to help us along with the food.

I must say loosing weight has it's advantages,  BUT I must say a few more pounds and my near 400$ leather armor will not fit me anymore, I have went from it being too small to  it being WAYYY to big.  

Also there was alot of hiking involved with equipment (heavy equipment) and I never once felt out of breath, my fitness has improved! I was still soaking wet BUT able top run and enjoy my week-end.    

Only sad part is that my left shoulder is some what hurting...ALOT!  I decided to run through a wall of shields during an attack....I passed but not without a little pain.

Here is a picture of me and some of my gear ( I am the one with the wooly shoulder armour)

282828_606667679373285_2029219414_n.jpg

Adventurer

STR: 3| DEX: 2 | CON: 3 | STA: 3| WIS:2| CHA:2

Here is a SERIOUS WOOT!!! I just signed my work contract at the radio where I work, I am now officially webmaster / assistant to musical direction / radio host .     Got a raise, better work conditions. !  A crap load of stress being taken off of my back since last december.  WOOOOOOOOOT

Adventurer

OK I'm on a real woot streak, yesterday I tried on ( by mistake) an XL sized shirt...................I wore to be exact at one point some 4xl sized shirts and even 1 5xl sized dress shirt (summer style with flowers and all)   and by all means...IT FIT o_O  A little too adjusted for my own comfort, but it was not an eye sore,  I could have worn it without problems....XL o_O whats next....L ? I still have another 70 pounds to drop untill my goal. WOW I really can't believe it 

Adventurer

You are all going to find me tiresome with my ongoing woot streak...but hey, my life has not been better in years.  I am 22 years old and I look back on pictures...back to 2007, and I am in my best shape EVER. Now it's just a beginning of course, getting those good habits. 

My boxing coach offered me some extra sessions whenever I wanted, as he wants to help me in my dream, he knows it's possible and wants to help me, PLUS he's a 2 time canadian boxing champion and a 4 time quebec provincial champ, so I am in good hands. Also last week, he invited one of his friends who is a motivational speaker mainly for buisnesses and all, BUT she is an ex-olympian speedwalker. She has been following my blog (in french) and was completely FLABBERGASTED (sp?) about my ways of pushing myself to my goals and will be using me as an example in her speeches most probably.

Yesterday I went to the festival in town, At one point I wore 4XL sized shirts.  Yesterday I arrive at a kiosk with nice tees.....''whats your biggest size....2XL!   alright...I will take an XL please....  NOW WAIT A MINUTE...I DONT even remember the last time I said that!!! WOOT.

Today ! I went biking with my mom... a 15km ride in some hills,  I FEEL YOUNG AGAIN

Here is a pic with my XL shirt (although a little wet and sweaty) ENJOY!

P.S Last weigh in 330 pounds

1148981_1404580343090773_1608772713_n.jp

Adventurer