Forums are back in action! ×

Determined this time

I'm a 40 year old female and have decided to really give it a go. I am nervous as it will mean a bit of a lifestyle change. But I have to do something before middle age spread leaves me unrecognisable.

Where do we go from here? Do we excercise/ diet etc and wait for the next 6 week challenge?

Hey :) I'm new here too, so I don't know much about the challenges. But why not head over to the Battle Logs and start one of your own? Keep a daily record of the food you eat and the activity you do. I do this already with a blog, and now here, and I find it helps me hold myself accountable :).

Also, nothing worth doing was ever easy. It might be hard, but I know you can do it :D good luck!!

Level 8 Half Elf Ranger

STR:19 ~ DEX:6 ~ CON:21 ~ WIS:20 ~ STA:12 ~ CHA:9

Current Challenge - Previous Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies within 10 feet of the pack."

Good luck TOR! Welcome any lifestyle change that staves off the middle-age spread, I say. :D While we are waiting for the next challenge to start, I've decided to set a few teeny, tiny goals for myself, just to keep up the motivation and I've started my battle log.

Level 2 Human Druid

3.375 STR / 1.375 DEX / 0 STA / 2 CON / 3.75 WIS / 1 CHA

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was within me an invincible summer." - Albert Camus

"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." - R. Buckminster Fuller

Introduction - Daily Battle Log - Challenges 1 - Current