Forums are back in action! ×

What games is everyone currently playing?

well here it is as the official site seems to have crashed.

http://kotaku.com/fallout-4-announced-for-ps4-xbox-one-pc-1708679442

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

Witcher 3 is amazing.

Though fallout 4 can't get here fast enough!

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Witcher 3 is amazing.

I've watched some play-throughs and attempted to start the 6+ hour cinematics movie I found on Youtube, but... that sounds like a bloody awful long commitment.  Is it really as good as people are saying?

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

I've watched some play-throughs and attempted to start the 6+ hour cinematics movie I found on Youtube, but... that sounds like a bloody awful long commitment. Is it really as good as people are saying?

Yes.

Honestly I get lost in it. Usually games are a race to the finish for me. But I honestly just get lost in the world and do what I want.

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

I'm working through a few just now:

Tomb Raider: Something or other

Mafia II

Army of Two: Something or other

Assassins Creed III

erm...yeah think that's it...but haven't checked what the current XboX live DL is yet :D

Level 6 - Human - (North of the wall) Wyldling/Celt - Ranger/Assassin.

Epic quest I Battle Log I Accountabilibuddies 3 5 I Challenge: 1 2 3 4 5

(STR) - 4 (DEX) - 1 (STA) - 3 (CON) - 6 (WIS) - 4 (CHA) - 2

"Spartans! Prepare for glory!" - King Leonidas

Pinterest I instagram I Goodreads 

Currently working through Kingdom Hearts, but I'm finding myself grinding to get combos done for Skullgirls.

Skullgirls' final update is coming up real soon. I can't wait to get my hands on the final version so I can play Robo-Fortune and scream "REPUBLICAN CAAAAAAAAAAAR" every time I use a Car.

Dem cars.

I'm a bit lazy to make a signature at the moment, but here's some things:

Challenge 2 | Captain's Log

Feel free to add me on Steam to play games with me! PM me before you do though; I get spam messages all the time:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/captMurasa

Playing through Dying Light right now but I think my next game is definitely going to be Witcher 3.

Dustoff 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Human Rebel

-----------------------------------------------------------

Main Quest: Below 20% Body Fat  | Starting: 34% | Goal: 20% | Current: 32.5% |

14.3%
14.3%

Main Quest 2: Lose 50 lbs  | Starting Weight: 250 lbs. | Goal Weight: 200 lbs. | Current Weight: 246.5 lbs |

7%
7%

Mafia II as well since it was the XBOX Live DL last month. Was quite surprised by the playboy centerfolds collectable, which show everything.

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I'm just going to leave this here. The reason why I will be getting a PS4

• Like 1

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

Yeah, we were having a nerdgasm about it in bigm's challenge thread.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Having watched some videos and interviews with the development team, I'm determined to pick up Rise of the Tomb Raider when and if they decide to release it on PC.

Which means I might have to pick up the first one just to slake my thirst until that glorious day occurs.

The Survival-Adventure genre sounds like it was invented just for me!

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

Which means I might have to pick up the first one just to slake my thirst until that glorious day occurs.

The Survival-Adventure genre sounds like it was invented just for me!

The Tomb Raider reboot (2013) has as much to do with survival as a Call of Duty game. After the first 10-20mins it is actualy Gears of War with less blood and more boobs.

Not saying that it's a bad game, just saying you shouldn't expect much survival from it.

• Like 1

I recently finished Knights Of The Old Republic, that 2003 Bioware Star Wars RPG, and it was pretty fun and interesting. Sith were a bit too blatantly evil, but I really like the story despite being spoiled for the reveal. Also, Bastila was a great character.

I'm currently doing a replay of Dragon Age 2, a game I continue to love despite the general dislike for it. I love that I can make Hawke sarcastic all the time, and I genuinely find all the characters interesting and complex. Playing it right after KoToR, I've realised that I enjoy voiced protagonists a lot more because it gives a stronger sense of self for the protagonist. Like, Revan's cool, but I'm far more attached to Hawke and Shepard.

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Becoming Commander Shepard. 

The Tomb Raider reboot (2013) has as much to do with survival as a Call of Duty game. After the first 10-20mins it is actualy Gears of War with less blood and more boobs.

Not saying that it's a bad game, just saying you shouldn't expect much survival from it.

Good to know.  I guess I'll keep waiting for Rise then.

Currently I am playing:

Hearthstone, Transistor, Minecraft, WoW, Skyrim, and this cute mobile game Hunger Quest for funsies.

Did anyone else play Pokemon Alpha Sapphire? What did you think about it compared to Pokemon X/Y? 

• Like 1

Nothing is older than yesterday  | Inspired to be better by my baby girl  |  DPS in game and IRL  

Main Goal: 205lbs to 170lbs Current: 180lbs

Daily Battle Log

I just finished Trine and I just started Halflife 2.  This is honestly the first time I've played it and I hear it is going to be quite teh experience!

I picked up a handful of games from the recent steam sale, but I ma primarily playing World of Warships (just went open beta), Killing floor 2, and black mesa (Half life remade with the source engine).

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

Is anyone looking forward to No Man's Sky? One of the main reasons I love skyrim is because you can explore and do tons of side quests and cave runs...it's all up to you. So No Man's Sky is an exciting prospect to me.

• Like 1

Nothing is older than yesterday  | Inspired to be better by my baby girl  |  DPS in game and IRL  

Main Goal: 205lbs to 170lbs Current: 180lbs

Daily Battle Log

Ive heard good things, but I havent looked into any of the details about it though.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler