Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

Hit a 7.5kg bench PR today at 77.5kg, which is only 2.5kg under my goal for this year, and with a spotter that understood the phrase "don't touch the bar" no less.

Plus I had someone at work compliment me on my legs.

Plus plus I found out that a housemate of mine refers to me as "the ripped one" to her friends.

Plus plus plus I got new gym trousers that are technically pyjama bottoms that are practically perfect in every way.

(Plus) x 4 I tried 3 scoops of preworkout for the first time today and it was unbelievable.

Isn't life grand?

• Like 4

Follow me on snapchat or instagram @ catintherack

Squat: 115kg

Bench: 77.5kg

Deadlift: 130kg

Total: 322.5kg

Weight: 68kg

A couple people liked my NaNoWriMo concept, which I thought sounded terribly stupid.

Ditto! :D

Television: "Oil Of Olay Regenerist helps regenerate skin's surface cells to combat aging..."

My 7 Year Old: "SKIN SURFACE CELLS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD, YOU STUPID TELEVISION."

• Like 6

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

After spending the last three months training using fat grips on pull-ups and chin-ups I tested my max chin-ups without them today and made it to ten. And thanks to all my friends being gym casuals not knowing the difference between pull-ups and chin-ups I can claim to be able to do 10 pull-ups without them correcting me. That'll be our little secret publicly accessible internet message board.

• Like 1

Follow me on snapchat or instagram @ catintherack

Squat: 115kg

Bench: 77.5kg

Deadlift: 130kg

Total: 322.5kg

Weight: 68kg

I should probably read the whole post before replying, eh? Damn eyes getting drawn to big shiny picture!

No worries...:-)

My post for today....

HULK... PRETTY!... RAWR!

https://www.distractify.com/you-wont-like-me-when-im-pastry-1352909312.html

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Watch out! Mathematics ahead!

As we all know, for invertible matrices A we have (AT)-1 = (A-1)T. But I'm the only one lazy enough to write A-T. But today I saw this notation in a thesis I'm reading. That made me grin.

Well, I warned you. Mathematics...

To balance out the mature aspect of this post, I bring you the immature aspect of mine... :-)

This reminds me of the first time I saw the integration of e to the x... the 10 year old me snickered.

http://www.math.com/tables/integrals/more/e%5Ex.htm

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)