Forums are back in action! ×

kzacher/Lesok's journal to defeat demons

8/11: grappling class. basically just drilled a ton of escapes from triangles and armbars for 1.5 hours

30 mins of sprints

8/12: striking class. drilled combinations for 1.5 hours

30 mins of sprints.

it's the last week of fight camp for a lot of the guys. 

• Like 1

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

8/14: just did some sprints as it was last day of fight camp. 

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

8/18: back to basics grappling class for 2 hours, including free rolling.

MMA is is hardcore stuff brother. I have respect for those who choose to do it for fun, or professionally. You look like one bad @$$ in your picture.

haha thanks man. i admit, part of that is genetic. but i'm doing what i can to obtain all the necessary skills. hoping to have a fight in the next 6 months :)

8/19: striking class. 45 mins of bag work, 45 mins of clinch work, 45 mins of ground and pound.

did a few sprints(1/10 of a mile) after 3 my knee started bugging me again :( not cool

Kind of missed you, ain't seeing you around a lot lately, probably cause you don't have a thread this challenge. Here's some random tune to pump you up

Smash those workouts brrrrrotha!

hulk-hogan-shirt-tear-hulk-hogan-gifs.gi

How's the knee now?

Thanks guys, I've been really sick for the last 4-5 days. Can barely swallow, can't breathe, light headed. Sitting the the parking lot of my doctor as I type this. Sorry for my absence. [emoji53]

Teros, the knee is still bugging me a bit. I may ask about that while I'm here as well

update: got a couple shots yesterday and some antibiotics. i'm like the only person i know that has contracted strep in the summer :/

missed a few days of work, back in today, though i think i'm skipping training for the entire week :(

thanks for all the support/love 

• Like 3

Stay strong and heal. Acerbus can not defeat you.

• Like 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

update: 

i'm feeling much better than last week. still got some lurking sinus and chest crud. i decided not to start training again until tomorrow 9/2/14. hopefully by then i'll be able to breathe enough to participate in kickboxing class and not die. also, been trying to avoid trolling the internet in my quest to heal. so i od'd on Riddick movies, Ender's game, Battlestar, and random other shows between consciousness. 

thanks for the love guys, i'll become more active on the boards again this week i hope :)

• Like 3

Good to hear you're getting better.

AnselmoBrofist.jpg

ANSELMO BROFIST!

hell yeah

Brofist_47c9f7_2542455.gif

• Like 1

update: 

i'm feeling much better than last week. still got some lurking sinus and chest crud. i decided not to start training again until tomorrow 9/2/14. hopefully by then i'll be able to breathe enough to participate in kickboxing class and not die. also, been trying to avoid trolling the internet in my quest to heal. so i od'd on Riddick movies, Ender's game, Battlestar, and random other shows between consciousness. 

thanks for the love guys, i'll become more active on the boards again this week i hope :)

Glad you're feeling better!  I was all wondering "what's kzacher up to" when I realized I forgot to follow your topic.  Sorry to hear you were under the weather for a bit there, but I'm glad it's getting better.  And Riddick is pretty damn cool for an OD on movies too.  One of the better anti-heroes out there.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Glad you're feeling better!  I was all wondering "what's kzacher up to" when I realized I forgot to follow your topic.  Sorry to hear you were under the weather for a bit there, but I'm glad it's getting better.  And Riddick is pretty damn cool for an OD on movies too.  One of the better anti-heroes out there.  

thanks man. yeah, i've been near dead lol

i'm nearly obsessed with the Riddick stories and games.

• Like 1

9/2: first class back and was it ever a doosey. i'm not even sure if i can accurately describe the things we did, so i'm just going to give random names to them

15 mins shadow boxing, 10 mins of paired shadow boxing working combinations. 10 mins of hold mitts for partner, 10 mins of striking mits.

30 mins of 1 min intervals squat(hold) and throw hooks to heavy bag, uppercut skip step, squat(hold) double hooks each side, side steps stance change, superman punch, uppercut skip step, squat hook to lunge.

next hour i'll not list time frames, just what was done and number of reps if applicable

run, skip, side steps, hands up high knees, mule kicks, plank, leg lifts, donkey kong jumps, sit outs, 25 burpees, 25 frog hops, jumping jacks

body conditioning. stand with arms raised while each team mate gets to land 4 kicks to your body

fin

• Like 1