Forums are back in action! ×

Haaaaaaaai everyone!!

Well, I used to have a profile here before, but I won't lie, I barely did anything with it :( So here I am, brand new start, hopefully this time I will be more active here.

Anyway, my name is Scarlett, and I have come along way already, I used to weight 210 and now I am down to low 180's ... My "number" goal is 150s at 5'8" however I like weight lifting, so I don't really care for numbers as much.  Also, I loveeeeeee to run <3 It's my private time where I can think about life and my goals.

My problem is  sugar :/ I have an addiction.. a bad one....

Hmmmm.. other than that, I can consider myself quite nerdy, I love videogames, tv series, books, crafts, I LOVE raving, and I try to go out to dance as much as I can :)

I would love to get to know people here better and possibly make some awesome friends not only for fitness motivation but to chit chat as well

I'll shut up now lol

• Like 2

Welcome back!!

I was a sugarholic to, but now I've gained better control. Except with white chocolate lol, and marshmallows and gummi candy. That takes a lot of willpower to resist :D

Need any support or just wanna chat girl hit me up!

• Like 1

Hi xScarlett!

I was here for almost 2 years before I really focused on challenges!

A lot of that time was fighting off the sugar dragon...you've done a good job with the weight so far...but that dragon can come roaring back, eh?

I'm not sure how you would start since you were here before...did you ever complete 4 weeks of a challenge?

If yes - you get to choose your guild for this coming challenge.

If no - or you just want to get a better start - here's the info: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/33328-challenge-instructions/

I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to get control of that sugar dragon..or the chocolate dragon...or the soda pop dragon...or the dessert dragon...but, one by one, I am taking them down...as well as depression dragon, emotional eating dragon...angry eating dragon....

But, it's one step at a time...and it looks like you have taken some great steps!

If you decide to do a challenge - hit me up...ok?

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

Yay running! I love it for the same reasons as you: it's my guaranteed me time, and almost meditative even when I'm interval training!

And ugh, I hear you on the sugar. Chocolate is my ultimate downfall, and luckily I've learned to love dark chocolate but I still have to be super careful about it. I at least weened myself off candy bars to the point where even if I do relapse and have one, it tastes really gross to me. Now it's just Ferrero Rocher I have to watch myself around. And Nutella. Luckily I don't keep either of them in my apartment because my willpower goes out the window when they're here. Maybe try switching some of your sugar options out with fruit to start? Eventually cut back on the fruit too, but it's a start?

Welcome! :) What sorts of video games do you play?

Vicki | Sheikah Bard | Level 13

STR 32.5 | DEX 51.1 | STA 25.5 | CON 37.1 | WIS 26.0 | CHA 31.3

blkhoe24601 Gains the Power to Revolutionize the World

Past Challenges: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13

2016 Battle Log

Hi welcome to the rebellion

I had a big problem with sugar to, in the past I had tried cutting a few things out or limiting myself but I actually found it easier to just go cold turkey

Bare with me here

The reasons being when you go cold turkey there are no exceptions to the rule, no 'this will be my sugar for today' or 'I will have extra sugar today but then no sugar tomorrow' and certainly no 'this sugary thing is about the equivalent of what I want to be eating so I guess it's ok'

It took the thinking out.

Not going to lie it was tough for the first two weeks, really tough, but then it was like a switch was flicked and I don't care about sugar anymore