Forums are back in action! ×

Challenge YOUR body image.

I know Guzzi said this thread was going to be for women in their underwear, but I got a kick out of what happened when I Google image searched a picture of myself.  Apparently Google thinks my picture is really, really close to a hot water cooler  So to everyone posting in this thread, if you ever question your self image stop and realize that that all seeing eye of Sauron has not compared you to a common home appliance, as it has with me.

Comparison_zpsd2fcc7b6.jpg

I mean, it's not even a cool appliance like a microwave, or a HVAC unit; it's a simple hot water heater.  On the one hand it's cool I can provide showers and clean plates, but I am often relegated to the dark confines of the basement.

• Like 19

I know Guzzi said this thread was going to be for women in their underwear, but I got a kick out of what happened when I Google image searched a picture of myself.  Apparently Google thinks my picture is really, really close to a hot water cooler  So to everyone posting in this thread, if you ever question your self image stop and realize that that all seeing eye of Sauron has not compared you to a common home appliance, as it has with me.

Comparison_zpsd2fcc7b6.jpg

I mean, it's not even a cool appliance like a microwave, or a HVAC unit; it's a simple hot water heater.  On the one hand it's cool I can provide showers and clean plates, but I am often relegated to the dark confines of the basement.

First... damn that's hilarious...

Second... I must have missed something... you can google search your image?

• Like 3

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

If you pull up the Google machines, click on the image tab and you can drag a file into the search bar. Hopefully you wind up doing better than a 60 gallon water tank :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... oh this is great.... lets see what I have to choose from....

Well... there's the sex change version...

selfie-sunday-34.jpg

There's Geraldo's greatness...

130722geraldo1_210x305.jpg

This.... thing...

$_35.JPG

Apparently I look like a blender, a lizard, an orangutan, an antique basket and a lamprey as well...

I just found this in there too... a meat grinder that says climax on it.... uhhh... no thanks...

aa11a190b2c5a6ed7f09163c98a2a181.jpg

• Like 12

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

I got a rock sexy puffin, a dog, some flowers, a spider, mushroom, a bird (want so much to make a Portlandia joke, but it might it kind of mainstream), a cat, deer

elizabeth-hurley-photos.jpg

Hillary Duff?

pear+child+apple+of+my+eye+kid+baby+funn

WTF?

surface-clavicle-piercing-on-girl-chest.

Vivavintage1.jpg

Ok I can roll with this

110428115646-CreditBASC3.jpg

Is this because I'm Scotish?

winged-angel-tattoo-on-chest.jpg

And this guy...not a bad tattoo

stacks_image_1052.jpg

Sweet

ios-rubber-image-2784.png

Mona Lisa on acid

30kagqs.jpg

Also some how got Beyonce

• Like 2

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Is this because I'm Scotish?

WHAT?????? Since when?!?! And why don't I know about this?!!! Where are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

As for me, I have no idea who has my figure type.

YoTeC5i.jpg

Figure type is

*Leans back in chair*

"Damn"

Comes in above "Looking good"

Also, love the room... :-)

Maybe spezzy?

http://instagram.com/p/wruxAJxoA7/

I can see this

I'm having days where I think I look like the old me less and less.

http://instagram.com/p/jkIqArDSgk/

and again... damn... congrats.

• Like 1

My first challenge

Wow, SpecialSundae, looking good! You made a lot of progress in one year, congrats!

So I tried Rob's tip on the google search. I got all men (wtf?), but the second image was of Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen! Other than the fact that I'm a chick, I am not ripped so I have no idea where google thought I had the girl equivalent of all those muscles, lol.

"You won't find your answers by looking to the stars. It's a journey you'll have to take by looking inside yourself. You must write your destiny..." Christopher Reeve as Dr. Virgil Swann

Current challenge

Old Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th9th, 10th11th, 12th, 13th, 14th

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log

Wow, SpecialSundae, looking good! You made a lot of progress in one year, congrats!

So I tried Rob's tip on the google search. I got all men (wtf?), but the second image was of Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen! Other than the fact that I'm a chick, I am not ripped so I have no idea where google thought I had the girl equivalent of all those muscles, lol.

After seeing me and Rob's results... I think Google just randomly grabs pictures...

My first challenge

Taylor Swift is always hunched over and skinny as rails. Not attractive, imo. I wish she would start deadlifting.

The-year-of-Taylor-Swift.gif

In light of the previous comments in this thread, I could take offense to this comment but instead...I'm gonna shake it off.

• Like 5

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

In-between shots are available in the following educational video. :-p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga8rQ_M_myE

Video keeps not embedding. :(

Color me motivated... damn girl....

My first challenge

SpecialSundae you look fantastique! So strong and lovely.

Kaelvan, you remind me of Natalie Maines, who I think is completely adorable. (I know that she's a bit controversial but let's not get into that here.)

I am kind of digging these Google image results. My interpretation of some of them:

Robpocalypse - You are dependable, yet dark and mysterious. Your favorite song is Eternal Flame by The Bangles.

Insanity - You can keep a secret like nobody else, in fact your nickname is The Vault. Your smile when you hear your favorite song lyric, "Cooler than the flip side of my pillow," from Smile by Uncle Kracker.

Kaelvan - I see a lot of green and looking away from the camera or being partially hidden. You prosper when you are alone (introverts, unite! Separately!) You are a secret fan of The Wiggles and like to sing along to their hit, Fruit Salad.

:playful:

• Like 2

MFP

Kaelvan, you remind me of Natalie Maines, who I think is completely adorable. (I know that she's a bit controversial but let's not get into that here.)

O_O!... there it is.... thank you, that's been bugging me since I saw her picture.

Insanity - You can keep a secret like nobody else, in fact your nickname is The Vault. Your smile when you hear your favorite song lyric, "Cooler than the flip side of my pillow," from Smile by Uncle Kracker.

Uhhh.... well, the secret thing is accurate, I do smile at that line, but it's not my favorite lyric, that would be Life's A Dance, you learn as you go. Not bad though.... not bad at all...

Now the question... what's the train of logic behind reaching that conclusion? I'm honestly curious...

My first challenge

O_O!... there it is.... thank you, that's been bugging me since I saw her picture.

Uhhh.... well, the secret thing is accurate, I do smile at that line, but it's not my favorite lyric, that would be Life's A Dance, you learn as you go. Not bad though.... not bad at all...

Now the question... what's the train of logic behind reaching that conclusion? I'm honestly curious...

Geraldo Rivera - Al Capone's vault

Pillows...the pillows in the first picture result, of course!

• Like 1

MFP

Geraldo Rivera - Al Capone's vault

Pillows...the pillows in the first picture result, of course!

Interesting.... So I can keep a secret, but they just end up empty....

and I actually went looking for pillows, didn't recall seeing any in that picture....

My first challenge

WHAT?????? Since when?!?! And why don't I know about this?!!! Where are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well part Scottish (because Americans always refer to their blood like that)...I been typing late at night again. Very dangerous stuff.

I have no clue what I'm saying anymore. Lack of sleep ain't helping

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram