Forums are back in action! ×

I won't go into my whole backstory here.

but for those of you who remember me, I'M BACK!

soooooo many things in my life has changed, and I've gotten into really bad habits and to an unhealthy state.

but this month, my beau and I moved from southern Louisiana (whoo!, Cajun food!) to Minnesota, just west of the Twin Cities.

so what does this mean??

it means:

• I'm away from all my drinking buddies.
  • I'm away from constant Cajun food.
  • I'm away from people who remember my eating disorder days (and would constantly try to feed me).
  • I'm in a new place, so maybe I'll have an edge on starting over.

basically, it means this:

I'M BACK, BITCHES.

and it's time to

ROCK THE FUCK ON!

• Like 3

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

Sack batches are awesome! I do remember you, I came back a couple of months ago after being gone for a couple of years. Welcome back.

*Sits back and waits for the awesome*

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Your back britches?  Are those the last pair of pants you would ever put on?

I too like to back batches. I find them a much more efficient way to get stuff done.

lol, y'all are goobers.

Sack batches are awesome! I do remember you, I came back a couple of months ago after being gone for a couple of years. Welcome back.

*Sits back and waits for the awesome*

thanks!  :D  and welcome back to you too.

Hey James - how are you doing?

trying to prep for Monday.  really wanna get back in the swing of things, ya know?

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Welcome back, James! I just came back around here after more than two years away, and also after a cross-country move, so I can feel where you're at. It takes a lot out of you, and you really have no choice but to respawn after such a big change. I'll look for your new challenge thread/battle log come Monday!

Level 7 Ranger, Perpetual Newbie

Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?

Mary Oliver

Welcome back, James! I just came back around here after more than two years away, and also after a cross-country move, so I can feel where you're at. It takes a lot out of you, and you really have no choice but to respawn after such a big change. I'll look for your new challenge thread/battle log come Monday!

awesome, and thanks.  yeah, when everything is uprooted, I'm finding you either fall back into some of your worst habits, or you have to create all new ones.