Forums are back in action! ×

that was weird.  40 infinity circles awkwardly executed with EC.  in a skirt (my lucky charm apparently).  it's sort of my morning "mom" uniform.  I wear this nike knit skirt over my exercise shorts so I can run errands and stuff and then pull it off when it's time to do xfit or whatever.  kinda nerdy I guess but there you go.

IMG_0758.jpg

• Like 2

mom2sjm
Rock Gnome Rebel

Level 28

current challenge

Infinity circles done with EC!  For those who are interested, karate form involves making sure your planted feet's toes are facing backwards.  Turn the hip over so your hips are as vertical as possible (during an actual side kick, you will tend to turn even beyond vertical to engage as much of your back muscles as you can), and get the rest of your body as vertical as possible.  You should feel it in your butt and obliques.  

Anyway, awesome exercise!

Current Big Fat Hairy Goals:  Hip to Waist Ratio down to 88%.  Capable of 50 pushups, 100 situps, 20 pull-ups in one massive superset.  Able to do a bodyweight bench press.  Run 10K 1/week for 1 month.  Earn 2nd Degree Black Belt.

Why?  Because I want to model the kind of health and strength that I want my girls to have when they grow up.

Introduction / Battle Log / Current Challenge

Previous Challenges:  1

I'm having a reward day, so I'm a little tipsy, but I still completed the 200 punches  in a crunch with EC.  Sleepy and happy now... See you tomorrow.

• Like 3

Current Big Fat Hairy Goals:  Hip to Waist Ratio down to 88%.  Capable of 50 pushups, 100 situps, 20 pull-ups in one massive superset.  Able to do a bodyweight bench press.  Run 10K 1/week for 1 month.  Earn 2nd Degree Black Belt.

Why?  Because I want to model the kind of health and strength that I want my girls to have when they grow up.

Standing on tippie toes completed with EC. I've been battling a cold, so I had to skip the last few.

• Like 2

Geek On Fire | Level 4 Half Elf Ranger

STR: 9 | DEX: 4 | STA: 9 | CON: 14 | WIS: 15 | CHA: 4

Challenges: 12, 3, 4, 5Battle log

"No man is more unhappy than he who never faces adversity. For he is not permitted to prove himself"  - Seneca

"The only easy day was yesterday" - US Navy SEAL motto

tippy toes done with EC, while making my omelette.  So Extra Credit and Extra Eggs too.

• Like 4

What would you know, I caught the same dare lol! I need to figure out  the clock that darebee works on, does anyone know?

So I did it, albeit no extra credit, man! When will an easy exercise come my way.

FearlesslyFree

HumanAssassin

[Level: 2 | STR 3.7 | DEX 1.8 | STA 2.8 | CON 3.7 | WIS 4 | CHA 2.8 ]

The Beginning The Journey Continues FearlesslyFree, Road to 20 Push ups

Current Challenge: FearlesslyFree Returns to Battle

John 5:22-24

Oh man. My cat jumped on my bladder at 2am. It's 4am now and I can't go back to sleep so I jumped on the darebee pvp train and just rocked out those moving planks. Minimal floor space: maximum effort! Luckily my workout this week has included 8-count suicide planks so these weren't so bad in comparison. Woooooo

c398907e4f3c442f4bd6102971ea47a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G906S using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

STR 0 | DEX 0 | CON | STA 0 | WIS 0 |CHA 0 

Battlelog | NF Character Sheet Template 2.0 (stats system) | NF Character Sheet Template v3.0 (XP system)

(File > Make a Copy), enter your own details, track everything in one place. Please PM me if you have any questions or ideas. 

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. - Arthur C Clarke

Okay, that really hurt, but wall sits done with EC.

Yesterday I started the day with pistols as part of my workout (one legged bodyweight squats.)  Then I went to a brutally intensive karate class (lots of low stances.)  Today I started my day with a 10K run, and then checked the daily dares.

Not fun...

• Like 5

I know I went MIA since I signed up but last night I finally completed my first daily dare! Who knew I can do wall sits for 4 minutes. Well not straight -- I took a 10-sec break somewhere in between but can I still claim EC for it? Hehe. 

Towards the end, my quads were shaking but I was holding through and it made me feel so proud as the seconds counted down till the end! 

• Like 3

Epic Character  | 4-Week Challenge: Current | 2 | 1 |

Those moving planks are good ones... done with EC, and a little bit of swearing.