Forums are back in action! ×

Overheard in the gym - Share!

Nothing as exciting as feral human eating rotting rabbit! My dog, she kills, buries, then goes back when corpse is nice and green with wriggly things in it!

Yeah I don't get it, nice roll of dog food vs rotten whatever. She goes rotten every time. So we don't accept doggy kisses around here! :)

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

Nothing as exciting as feral human eating rotting rabbit! My dog, she kills, buries, then goes back when corpse is nice and green with wriggly things in it!

Yeah I don't get it, nice roll of dog food vs rotten whatever. She goes rotten every time. So we don't accept doggy kisses around here! :)

My parents have a malamut husky/ Labrador retriever mix. He has brought my dad a dead thing;, my dad swore, tossed it away, and the dog fetched it back for him.

• Like 4

"What doesn't kill me better start running", level 7 Furyan Assassin
My Journey From Fat to Fit: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|CURRENT

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

Your view but I see that completly different. Do you realy want to discuss that or are we skipping it?

Given that neither of us is going to convince the other, we may as well let it lie.

Just thought I'd point out an inconsistency.

• Like 1

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Not heard at the gym but smelt. Yesterday in "The Shed", I was on the bench and this smell of sweet decay wafted past, I look towards the squat rack and there she is devouring what I think is a rabbit, by the look of what's left of the fur, on the mats...........argh! I skipped the stretch, but will have to wash the mats today.

I hate gym buddies who eat in the gym, the smell of their food is not always to everyone's taste! :)

Ick! The other week I took each of our dogs on a walk separately. Two times, I made it past what looked like a dried up rabbit corpse without a dog getting it. The third time, I wasn't paying attention and about a half block later I looked down to find the last dog carrying in his mouth.

• Like 2

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

But wait a minute are you talking about your home gym and a cat or about a real person eating a rabbit that still had fur on it?

Scrabble (our killer cat) likes rabbits. But she likes to catch fresh ones and bring them home to play with. For some reason, she only eats their brains.

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

You know, it occurs to me that using this thread to mock people's use/misuse of equipment and/or odd exercises, which stems from their lack of knowledge/proper instruction runs rather counter to the entire idea behind this community.

So they haven't received proper instruction...lets make fun of them for trying to better themselves as well as they know how.

Many have tried to make the same point before, but it seems to go against the very foundations of internet fitness.

10606170_10152752849601117_6861971552624

• Like 1

Many have tried to make the same point before, but it seems to go against the very foundations of internet fitness.

10606170_10152752849601117_6861971552624

Internet fitness is like sitting at the "cool kids" table in middle school and making fun of people at other tables to make yourself feel better about yourself.

At least I assume that's what happened at the cool kids table in middle school. I was homeschooled until sophomore year...

• Like 4

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

But if I don't mock people who aren't doing as well as they could be how am I supposed to feel superior to them?

There are thousands of threads to be supportive.  Sometimes, its just fun to make fun of the bench bro.

Now get off my bench!  no, leave the weights on, its not enough for me to warm up with.

• Like 2

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

Y'know who the kids who get picked on by the Cool Kids pick on to feel better about THEMselves?

That's right ...

Homeschooled kids

:D

That's okay, I was the one laughing when my school year finished in April ;)

• Like 1

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

Never compromise.

There are thousands of threads to be supportive.  Sometimes, its just fun to make fun of the bench bro.

Now get off my bench!  no, leave the weights on, its not enough for me to warm up with.

resized_picard-wtf-meme-generator-why-th

• Like 3

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

dcfa41c87d23527fe43d40b795d77e5d.jpg

I respect that.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

Never compromise.

Saw a guy in the gym today with a spotter doing the whole powerlifting thing where they yell things like 'PUSH' and 'RACK' and whatnot. This would have been fairly normal, except the guy was using a shoulder press machine. I'm pretty sure it's not even possible to rack one of those things. Also saw some weird plate maths, the guy loaded up a 20, a 5, then another 20, then another 5.

Furthermore, dear people who slobber their disgusting mouths over the water fountain that's positioned next to a sign that says please don't drink directly from the water fountain, fuck off and I hope you contracted mouth herpes.

There was a PT with a client who I believe was obese, which to be fair good on her, a lot of overweight people (myself included once upon a time) are too embarrassed to exercise publicly. However the PT was having her do a lot of plypometric exercises. I could be mistaken, but I was always under the impression that you shouldn't do plypometric stuff if you're overweight, that it's too hard on your joints and whatnot. Am I wrong there?

Follow me on snapchat or instagram @ catintherack

Squat: 115kg

Bench: 77.5kg

Deadlift: 130kg

Total: 322.5kg

Weight: 68kg

[...] However the PT was having her do a lot of plypometric exercises. I could be mistaken, but I was always under the impression that you shouldn't do plypometric stuff if you're overweight, that it's too hard on your joints and whatnot. Am I wrong there?

I would say you are wrong.

• Like 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr