Forums are back in action! ×

What men love about women

So weird that when I was growing up the preconception myself and other girls had was "pray for big boobs!" and I guess it worked cos I filled out faster than I could keep up with, and then when I get to the age where it's not illegal for men to notice or appreciate most of them are like, "meh. We like butts." What's a girl to do!

So weird that when I was growing up the preconception myself and other girls had was "pray for big boobs!" and I guess it worked cos I filled out faster than I could keep up with, and then when I get to the age where it's not illegal for men to notice or appreciate most of them are like, "meh. We like butts." What's a girl to do!

Squat? :)

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Hmm.

Or find one of them guys that like boobs I suppose. 

I like bigm's better. Nothing better than a squat booty, though they bring squat booty problems.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Squat? :)

I like bigm's better. Nothing better than a squat booty, though they bring squat booty problems.

Agreed, then you'd be double trouble! No man would be able to resist!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

The only "problem" with squat booty is finding jeans that fit.

Otherwise most side effects of squat booty aren't problems- they are perks <giggity>

Oh jeans.  I have the buy the levi's 569 (their loosest fit), and even then at a waist size 1 too big.  Once I lose weight this summer, they'll be even biggest and I'll have to find a tailor to bring the waist, but not butt or thighs, in.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

yuuuuuuuppppppp

I suffer from massive crack problems.

I pretty much always wear an under shirt to tuck in- Target has long and lean ones for like 8 bucks that I have an army of- they are perfect for working out and perfect to tuck into my pants for work under my dressier shirt. 

Lots and lots of crack otherwise. 

And I go through jeans- well not now that I wear dress pants to work- but my old jeans- either the knee would go from knee driving- or the inside seam from my thighs friction destroying them.  <facepalm>

god I'm glad I can wear pencil skirts!!!!

I think most of the physical has been covered for me, but there is something that I really enjoy about the women I bring into my life and that is the potency of their imagination.  The capability of many women to visualize, to turn thoughts or even my words into physical sensations.  Everyone can do this, but I've found a lot of women to be AMAZING at this.  I really started to appreciate the female mind in an entirely different way when I stumbled across this. 

Gonna do one not on physical attributes!

- A woman that can make me laugh, laughs at my jokes and can not take herself too seriously. (I remember on my 2nd date with my now gf, my face hurting from laughing so much! We're both fans of making terrible puns.)

- That caring side thing women seem to be good at. Like if they can tell if you're in a funny mood, and ask if you're alright. Or if you're ill and they make you dinner. (Naturally I'd reciprocate that one!) It's really nice when you need it.

- When women have a passion for something- whether it's a sport, their job, music etc. Girls who aren't really into anything apart from drinking with their friends and shopping are very dull.

The other thing I'd mention is companionship- wanting to experience things with your partner. A lot of the time if I'm doing stuff, and I see something clever or funny, one of my first thoughts is 'haha.. my gf would like that'. We spend time apart doing our own things still, but I always look forward to seeing her, and my favourite times are when we're together doing stuff.

I love an hourglass figure, but a fit one. Girl next door looks, a woman who doesn't need or want make-up. Smokers and heavy drinkers really turn me off, smoking in particular, when I see a woman smoking it's honestly like she's sucking on a turd. My hatred of smoking is THAT bad!

I fucking love freckles. Freckles all over.

Good sense of humour, a sense of adventure, love of the outdoors, loves trying new things, independent, loves a bit of exercise, sane, a passion for real things - not passionate about "reality" tv for example, those shows genuinely make people stupid...that kinda thing

But I'm not holding my breath, I've been single for 6 years now. My friends have told me to lower my standards, but if I'm going to do that I may as well give up on myself and get fat and unkempt and stop leaving my house. 

Someone who loves getting silly, like dancing in the kitchen while cooking dinner, laughing to raspberries (making fart noises by blowing on someones stomach, like you do when you're younger), a bit of a play wrestle, and compassion, lots of compassion.

Go BIG, or go home.

- - Someone who loves getting silly, like dancing in the kitchen while cooking dinner - -

Like this?

(Probably overly cautious, but just to be on the safe side:

there's one cuss word and he digs a gun out of the glove compartment,

but in the clip nobody gets shot)

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

Awesome! A woman like that is a dream come true!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

A soft voice.

A gentle touch.

A depth of strength I will never understand.

Grace and power in motion (and while this can be a lot of things, right at the top of the list are dance and squats for reps).

Skin that shows in patches (particularly of her back between the curve of her neck and the back of her thighs, inclusive).

Compassion.

Talent.

Hair, in all its colors and styles.

Dresses.

Scent, either hers all alone, or slightly enhanced (and fresh sweat is definitely an aphrodisiac).

A touch of diva.

A joy in who she is, and who she is working to be.

Couldn't have said it any better.

I only read the first couple pages of this thread.. but did nobody say HER ABILITY TO COOK GOOD FOOD?

Wow.. epic fail on your part guys. haha.

Level 3 - Half-Elf Warrior, STR - 5 | DEX - 1 | STA - 6 | CON - 5.5 | WIS - 3.5 | CHA - 5

I know where I'm going, and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. ~  Ali

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

You want her to get splattered by the oil that she frys your chicken in? Shame on you. :P

Where's the "what you like about dudes" thread? I have some points to add to that one. lol.

Level 3 - Half-Elf Warrior, STR - 5 | DEX - 1 | STA - 6 | CON - 5.5 | WIS - 3.5 | CHA - 5

I know where I'm going, and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. ~  Ali

Men should love EVERYTHING about women. We're perfect. Each and every one of us. And don't you forget it. :D

• Like 1

I just wanted to quip in about the raspberries thing - my guy does it and it's freakin' hilarious! It's so strange and tickly, but it's way too much fun. We both end up dissolving into laughter faster than anything when he does that, ha ha!

Also, re: steak bikini. First, pun for the win. Secondly - what about bikini+apron? Or hell, bikini+BBQ? (Though that might just be my total desire for BBQ weather right now. We're still buried under a few feet of snow.)

Dwarf Monk

Level 5

STR 11 | STA 9 | DEX 5 | CON 11 | WIS 9 | CHA 5

ceterum censeo infirmitas esse delendam

CHALLENGE

TAKING OFF THE HAND WRAPS

previous

I ; II; III; IV ; V