Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

That's why if you are going to cheat make sure to do it with someone with the same hair color as your s.o.

It was funny when my wife found a few pieces of bubble gum colored hair on a hoodie I let one of our friends borrow, "Oh I see how it is, with her really??? Yea I don't blame ya..."

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Does anyone else ever occasionally find a really long woman's hair on their person every once in a while, just caught somewhere inexplicably? It only confuses me seeing as I don't have a girlfriend.

You should install a video camera, honestly you might get visited while you sleep. At least I get, sometimes.

aOqrgR3_700b_v1.jpg

Yep that's my nightly guest.

As for body hair, I feel better with clean shaved armpits and private parts. Chest and stomach hair will be shaved after I lose some fat.

• Like 2

If it's not one from my wife or my daughter, it could be from one of the women I work with.  I pass by them often enough that it happens.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

As for body hair, I feel better with clean shaved armpits and private parts. Chest and stomach hair will be shaved after I lose some fat.

Supported.  Maybe not shave, but definitely trimmed. 

Does anyone else ever occasionally find a really long woman's hair on their person every once in a while, just caught somewhere inexplicably? It only confuses me seeing as I don't have a girlfriend.

It weird when I have my gf's hair interwined in my armpit hair and beard

I'm a software developer. Therefore I don't have this proximity to women problem :-(

Men with long hair?

They have extenders for razors... Come on! I don't have that big of a patch mid back. Plus, I can also make my wife shave it for me.

Making the wife do something...you selling tickets for that event?
  • Like 3

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Making the wife do something...you selling tickets for that event?

Yup, Date TBD cause it will happen right after we find big foot or discover unicorns, but I will collect your money.

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

This had me going wtf before going back and reading... those two statements made no sense together with no context.

Of course they do. There are only two hair styles for men: long hair or no hair!

There is one rule, above all others, ... Whatever comes, face it on your feet.

Robert Jordan, The Great Hunt

Lvl 2 Half-Elf Ranger

STR:4 | DEX:2.5 | STA:5 | CON:3 | WIS:5 | CHA:3

Daily Grind

Story of a Ranger: 1st chapter, 2nd chapter, 3rd chapter, 4th chapter

Do we have any men here who start balding, maybe half way done with their hair or already bald?

Was it easy for you to accept, did it take some time or did you fought it with every possible weapon (did you won?)?

Not balding, but I can donate to the cause... :-)

I've already told myself that if I bald, I'm just gonna let it go.... can't fight time and my reaction to my first gray hairs says I'll be ok. :-)

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Not balding, but I can donate to the cause... :-)

I've already told myself that if I bald, I'm just gonna let it go.... can't fight time and my reaction to my first gray hairs says I'll be ok. :-)

Can't say anything about balding either... but judging from the family genes, my hair will be mostly white before I hit 40, so I share the opinion that you can't fight time and should not be afraid or ashamed of it.

Plus, I wear fedoras aplenty, so that will cover the bald spot if I ever develop one.

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

Do we have any men here who start balding, maybe half way done with their hair or already bald?

Was it easy for you to accept, did it take some time or did you fought it with every possible weapon (did you won?)?

I started receding in my late twenties which left a v of hair at the front. I kept my hair for many years after that, it doesn't look too bad, think Jude Law style.  I eventually gave up and shaved it off, and I have kept it shaved close ever since. I don't go for smooth, just no guard on hair clippers. Freedom...I am much happier being shaved, and have been for years. No hair choice problems, shower in the morning much fresher, stay cooler, rock the stubble to look like Statham, sometimes grow a beard to look even more awesome, and my wife loves it more than my hair. 

My wife shaves my head for me, which means no listening to the uninteresting conversations at a hairdressers, nothing against hairdressers or people wanting to make conversation, but I don't have an interest in football which leaves the hairdresser blank and an uncomfortable silence. There is also the money saving of not going out every month to get mop chopped. 

Think of all the badass movie baldies: Statham, Willis, Diesel, Rock, Bane, Hitman, Fishburne (Morpheus), Norton (American History X), Crowe (Romper Stomper), even Damon can pull it off in Elysium

Get the clippers, shave it off, enjoy the freedom :)

Don't worry, everyone thinks they have an alien shaped head the first time they do it.

CohenTheBarbarian Level 1

STR 4 | DEX 0 | CON 2 | STA 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Current Challenge

Not particularly easy to accept, but not terribly difficult either.

After it had been noticeably thinning for a couple years, I didn't let it get naturally to the "bald" stage before I took matters into my own hands.  I had a barber cut it all off, and have been shaving it myself ever since.

I'd wanted to get a straight razor head shave from a barber because I thought that would be kinda fun.  But I couldn't find one who would do it, so sadly it was just clippered off instead.

Word of advice - if you ever go this route, the middle of winter is a poor choice for time of year to start.  Even thin, hair provides more warmth than you may realize.  That first night I noticed every draft I didn't know my apartment had.

No balding, and none in my family as far as I can tell, though I don't know my mom's biological father, so incomplete data. If my dad is any evidence though, I'll keep 90% of it, recede a little, and get gray hairs slowly until 45 or so. From 45-55 the graying picks up quick and by 55 I should be all white. I look 90% identical to him, so maybe I'll get this one too.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

do you guys realize that we are only 15 pages away from hitting the 150 mark and starting to break the interwebs again?

• Like 1

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

LETS GET DOWN TO BUISNESS

tumblr_lo2wmtt5781qgx2ojo1_500.gif

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs

Insanity, what are the numbers in your signature? looks like a reward system?

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs

Insanity, what are the numbers in your signature? looks like a reward system?

My end goal is to reach the 1000 pound club, I'm breaking it down into sections, 700, 800, 900, and finally 1000 pounds, each one with it's own reward. The 700 and 1000 rewards are set, while the 800 and 900 are TBD (To Be Determined) when I find something I want.

I'm currently at 590 pounds (Not 1RM)

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)