Forums are back in action! ×

using this forum on a phone

jonowi

Hi guys, I would find it really convenient to use this forum on my GalaxyS2, mostly because the the Imperial Guard block forums at work. But I'm finding it impossible, the text jumps everywhere, scrolling and selecting are difficult etc. does anyone know of a browser which works well or am app that can handle forums?

Thanks

Bum, just managed to delete my post when trying to delete one word. #this is what i mean!# i was going to say thanks Spooky, but I'll hold out for a free alternative, but i may stomp on my phone before then! :-X

I tried a couple of free apps but couldn't get this forum loaded. Ended up with taptalk.

HALF-OGRE
Level 3 Ranger / Level 1 Sexy Grandpa

Str: 10.75 Dex: 11 Sta: 9.25 Con: 7.5 Wis: 6.75 Cha: 5.75

"The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want right nowâ€. ― Zig Ziglar

Introduction
Current 6 week challenge
My workout log

Specialization is for insects. Do all the things!

I've now downloaded and tried the ones suggested by Spooky but they say they don't support this forums format. Convo is 'powered by tapatalk', so should work; I've emailed their sport with a link to here and I'll report back if I get a fix.

Thanks for all your input.

I have an iPhone, so I'm not sure about yours... but I use the Google Chrome browser without problems.

The forum looks fine, just need to zoom in to press the right buttons.

Yeah posting can be a slight hassel... but seeing how much I use my phone to visit websites and post and all... I kinda gotten used to it XD

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

Thanks, Chrome isn't compatible oddly. Mostly it is fine only when I type beyond the screen and like I need to scroll, and particularly I'd Ned to go back and select text it won't play nice. Like I can't correct the I Ned over there as I can't select it. Weird.

Hmmm yeah that can be a problem indeed. haha I fight with such things as well. It can be quite annoying.

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

I caved, tapatalk looks good...thanks :D

a little late, I know...

I have a droid bionic and if I'm having a hard time I'll just use my notepad to write+edit what I need and then copy/paste...

Also, when writing a post straight to the site I'll hit enter to start a new line early. As long as the text doesn't get close to the edge of the editing screen, the cursor doesn't get all crazy when I go move it. I'd love to have normal internet... but the grass is always greener...you know

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

Hi all, had anyone else found since the website change that spacing doesn't work worth tapatalk? And of so, its there a workaround?

I.e. I just entered two line spaces between this sentence and the last, but on the website our will appear continuous.

Thanks Jo

Archived