Forums are back in action! ×

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT :O

Fantastic!  It sounds like that was hugely meaningful for you and I can see why. Great job! Keep up the good work!

OrcWarrior

Current challenge  6 5 4 3 2 1 Favorite recipes

Level 4 ranger  Str 13 Dex 4 Sta 12 Con 12 Wis 11 Cha 5

“Success is not final...Failure is not fatal...it's the courage to continue that counts†-Winston Churchill

"One step at a time, I can walk around the world. Watch me." -Aral Vorkosigan, Barrayar, 1991

Last night I went through ALL of my clothes! The only thing that is yet too small ( it buttons up but... muffin top) are my high school graduation pants (2008).  I also tried on my firefighter uniform......the picture is from septembre 11th 2011, and the other one is last night, the pants were HUGE, the dress shirt also.  Hard to believe it...

Did some of you after your weight loss have trouble trying on smaller clothes... i seem to be stuck with the illusion of my older self, for example trying on an XL shirt yet saying IT WONT FIT because I remember for so long it did'nt?

ALSO !!! during boxing tonight I did my first 10 consecutive NORMAL pushups, not ''girl'' sorrry for the term, pushups (knees) but real life ones ! The coach could'nt believe it that I finally did them !

Here is a woot pic !

EDIT:  I got a message from my coach this morning, he wants to me get a medical done, and a form filled out by a doctor so I can sign up for the boxing federation :D and eventually get a few fights under my belt on an amateur level !!!! :D

1098277_1405569889658485_1669696097_n.jp

Adventurer

STR: 3| DEX: 2 | CON: 3 | STA: 3| WIS:2| CHA:2

I DID IT !!!! Today I drove 2and a half hours to mount Jacques Cartier, and after a few hours of hiking finally made it to the TOP!! 25 degrees at the base, -5 degrees celcius at the top,  extremely hard to hike in the rocks and the tundra, exposed to the high winds, still I pushed it to the limit and did the unthinkable !!! :D We even saw some wild caribou running at nearly 20 feet from us !!!  
Had to change my clothes o nthe way up due to the EXTREMELY varying temperatures.

I really felt like I was in lord of the rings at some points
Here are woot pictures again:

Realising I am not even half way there :o

579623_10201032660192953_480426040_n.jpg

1116204_10201032667033124_109042508_o.jp

1006045_10201032674873320_1309104660_n.j

WITH MY EPIC 50 year old mom who has an artificial knee ! She is following me in my epic quest

1040717_10201032673473285_1517893408_o.j

Adventurer

Hey man, hope you don't mind but I just shared this on twitter :)

More people need to see your positivity and enthusiasm.  It's contagious.

WOW! Thanks Steve !  You can't imagine what this means to me ! Thank you everyone for you kind comments and helpful advice, one day we will get there, slowly but surely !

Adventurer

You, sir, rock. That's a phenomenal accomplishment and I salute you.

Also, now I really want to try LARPing. I blame you. So thanks.  :untroubled:

♦ Paleo Warrior Princess â™¦

Lvl 0 Dwarven Adventurer

( Aspiring Mini-Amazon Assassin )

STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

Every day I'm Challengin': #1

“I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.â€
- Michelangelo Buonarroti

I'm adding something more today !  Went to the doctors office,  I am at 90 pounds lost officially ! Also had my medical done for the canadian boxing federation ! PASSED WITH FLYING COLORS!!! So I am signing up for the boxing federation eventually will have a scheduled fight and the doctor told me I am on the right path

Adventurer

Inspirational!  You're not just changing your body, you're changing your life!  Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us!

OrcWarrior

Current challenge  6 5 4 3 2 1 Favorite recipes

Level 4 ranger  Str 13 Dex 4 Sta 12 Con 12 Wis 11 Cha 5

“Success is not final...Failure is not fatal...it's the courage to continue that counts†-Winston Churchill

"One step at a time, I can walk around the world. Watch me." -Aral Vorkosigan, Barrayar, 1991

Inspirational!  You're not just changing your body, you're changing your life!  Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us!

I sure am,  the best way to make it to the top is to start at the bottom and never say it's too high of a ways to go !  

Good news, I got my bloodwork back,  everything is great, except the doctor wants me eating more ''good cholesterol''. I'll have to add some of that to my diet.  Had to take last night off because of muscle aches BUT tonight I'm back boxing, and drinking alot more water.

Adventurer

Went shopping in town for the first time ! Bought some workout wear during a sale, rarely could buy local in my size....actually never...   and even bought a LARGE sized t-shirt, a bit more adjusted but fits like a charm.  LARGE I really really really CANT remember last time I bought a large.  That is all :D Thanks everyone I love you all

Adventurer

Man, this thread is just full of win.

Reading this, I was thinking exactly the same throuhought the whole thing.

T'es un inspiration man, continue ton travail! Si jamais tu passes par Trois-Rivières, envoye moi un message! :P

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

Yea this story is AWESOME.  Its inspiring to see all the victories and trust me, I think its safe to say that none of us have gotten tired of hearing about them. Keep it up!