Forums are back in action! ×

NF Secret Santa?

Guest Dirty Deads

It's entirely unrelated to Xmas, but entirely related to loving childlike things :) but I'm bidding on a rare Rainbow Brite character doll on EBay and I'm winning and I'm so geeked about it I could throw a party! It's my birthday present to myself since my birthday is right before Xmas. Plus it's about a third of the price of the buy it now doll!

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I'm not allowed to go on eBay any more because I buy things like that...  I have a problem. :)

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I do too, but until somebody else is the boss of me, I'm doing it anyways! I have wanted these dolls for 25 years, I will be damned if I don't get them all eventually :) I got a RB bedspread last month...lol

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

I hope you win it.  It's fun to get those items from your childhood.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Guest Dirty Deads

1 childhood memory I'll never get back is my stuffed Cecil with a pull string from Beanie and Cecil. We lived in a  heavy flood area and I lost him. Ironic I know, losing  a sea serpent in a flood.

Saw one on antiques roadshow about 20 years ago and it was going for $150 then. *sigh* memories.

I'm so ready for Christmas now!! Me and my brother decided since we're roommates it sounds more practical to go half on gifts for everybody so we're trying to get creative. My father wants a case to display his watch collection, I'm thinking about buying a shadow box at a thrift store and modifying it with little stands. If any make-it-yourself people out there tips and tricks are always appreciated. :)

I want to be as strong as I need to be. Physically, as well as mentally.

"Even a reject can surpass an elite, if he trains hard enough!" - Goku

I refuse to fail!

Ray, Lvl 2 Orc Monk

STR 2|DEX 1|STA 2|CON 4|WIS 4|CHA 2

Current Challenge

Previous Challenge
Facebook / Twitter
^^FRIEND ME/FOLLOW ME^^

Oooh, Christmas excitement is growing! I've been out all weekend, and places are starting to get really decorated. I'm going to do some Christmas shopping tomorrow - yay!

And my fave movie - well, it's not really a movie, but still: Mr Bean's Christmas :D Dunno if you American folks have that, but it was always on TV when I was a kid. Now I show it to my Korean students to pass on the joy :D

Warrior Princess
Eating Psychology Coach

Adventure's Guild Challenge winner: Challenge #24

â•‘ Live the Whole  â•‘ Bucket List â•‘Level up my Lifeâ•‘ 

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Every day you're alive is a special occasion."

Guest Dirty Deads

Oooh, Christmas excitement is growing! I've been out all weekend, and places are starting to get really decorated. I'm going to do some Christmas shopping tomorrow - yay!

And my fave movie - well, it's not really a movie, but still: Mr Bean's Christmas :D Dunno if you American folks have that, but it was always on TV when I was a kid. Now I show it to my Korean students to pass on the joy :D

Can't say I've seen it. Rowan Atkinson was pretty big here as Mr. Bean for a short time, but it seems he faded away. I'll always remember him as Zazu on The Lion King above all else.

I'll have to watch his Christmas.

It's ollllld. From way before the days of the Mr Bean movies, back when it was just an English TV show. I think it's on Youtube, though. It's two 15 minute episodes. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Warrior Princess
Eating Psychology Coach

Adventure's Guild Challenge winner: Challenge #24

â•‘ Live the Whole  â•‘ Bucket List â•‘Level up my Lifeâ•‘ 

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Every day you're alive is a special occasion."

Guest Dirty Deads

I feel horribly greedy, I keep adding stuff to my wishlist. I just like such a vast variety of things.

Adding more makes it less likely that you know what you're getting. I haven't added anything to the actual wish list on there. Mine is just on my amazon account.

And Ernest Goes to Camp?  Oh yeah, I've got the set.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Woo!!!!

giphy.gif

How does that work, exactly?  I will be at the circus in the afternoon-evening, but the morning I will be around.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

sorry no excitement....dying from some plague because the Universe hates me. 2nd time in the lives of my children that they are both away at the same time, and im puking my guts out and can barely get out of bed. Such is my life.

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Technology is great.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

And Ernest Goes to Camp?  Oh yeah, I've got the set.

Yes! Haha I used to have them on VHS. What I wouldn't give to get those on DVD or even the VHS tapes. DVD/VHS combo player ftw.

I want to be as strong as I need to be. Physically, as well as mentally.

"Even a reject can surpass an elite, if he trains hard enough!" - Goku

I refuse to fail!

Ray, Lvl 2 Orc Monk

STR 2|DEX 1|STA 2|CON 4|WIS 4|CHA 2

Current Challenge

Previous Challenge
Facebook / Twitter
^^FRIEND ME/FOLLOW ME^^

I'm on vacation and my screen time is limited.... I'm going to be home on the first and plan to work on my list on Monday if it's ok.... it's hard to do it on my phone

(sent by the phone. .. all mistakes are the phones fault)

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I just have to hit a button and I believe it will send you a name.

That is it! And it makes sure that it random. Nothing like pulling names out of a hat and one person gets themselves.

I have an amazon wish list and I started on in the site. If need be, I'll even give an email address for the hubby so he can give ideas too! LOL

Level 1 Dwarf Adventurer

|STR 2| DEX 2| STA 1| CON 2| WIS 4| CHR 2|

Highest Weight: 303 Current Weight: 268.5

Twitter: Kim_Taura Skype: taureanfreak Email: taureanfreak@gmail.com