Forums are back in action! ×

Nerdmas Secret Santa 2014

I'm having so much fun learning about my person. Hoping my person likes their present I'm getting all together.

Me too! I know I am going to ask several people to make crafty stuffs after this is all over! I mean, origami, crochet, stained glass, soap, paintings, crafty baskets....just ooooooooh!

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

In my mind, opening them before makes it harder to unleash your full, unbridled, excitement, on the 19th.

That's so far away. Uhhh The box is mocking me. It's judging me. But mostly mocking me. *hobbles to my corner and rocks back and forth*

• Like 2

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

hah last year...I had ordered some stuff and thought my SS box was my other stuff, and opened it on accident, bc I'm an idiot! This year I will be looking for return addresses or something first! lol

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Ok, kaelvan's SS, she needs a good rocking chair and a book of witty retorts for the mocking box. Maybe they will somehow be in the box and she won't have to rock from being mocked, next year.

:frown-new: Why do you mock me as well? And can I have that book you speak of now? *hiss*

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

I think Stevenson should be rejected Batman villain (and Batman had lot of stupid villains).

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

So, kaevlan, when you open it, you say in a deep voice "I'm Batman" and rip into it, don't hold back. Actually, video that isht.

ChristArtist, I'm not concerned with your participation, just the few people that haven't responded of even put an address. I trust you, I mena, you have over 5k posts, so you're obviously well established, here.

• Like 2

I am the Brawlus, goo goo, g'joob.

I think most folks here know who I am. ..we've seen each other around. ..but if you don't. ..let me know, and I'll introduce myself.

Looking forward to the 11/25 drawing...

I think I've seen you few times. I don't think we formally meet. So hello. *wave*

• Like 1

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

So, kaevlan, when you open it, you say in a deep voice "I'm Batman" and rip into it, don't hold back. Actually, video that isht.

Well right now Stevenson looks like he can easily fit into a heavy (Viking) metal band.

Now I think of it. Won't I be murdering Stevenson if I open up the box? OMG

troll-2-oh-my-gooood-o.gif

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

So I can't elfster from my phone. ... and I won't make it to a computer till at least Sunday. ... I'm Jenn

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

When you own a kindle and get bored and start looking up things in Amazon books, you find really crazy things.

Another one I found (didn't read) was some warrior woman has sex with raptor. And it was a series.

Amazon is hands down has the most craziest books ever. Part of me so tempted to start a blog on all the crazy books Amazon has to offer.

I've seen that!! My friend's mom published a romance novel last year, and we came across that one while skimming through all the others. We thought it was a joke!

• Like 1

Level: 2  Race: Wood Elf  Profession: Adventurer

| STR 3 | DEX 0 | STA 3 | CON 3.3 | WIS 4 | CHA 3 |

Twitter | YouFood: RaskolRebel

I have put tons of stuff in my wish list, made sure my address is up to date...and I am patiently awaiting the newbies that will join for the 11/25 drawing!

It's probably too late to start promoting it, isn't it?

Not too late still got around 3 days.  Challenge accepted. Let's do this.

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Hi kael! I've seen you,too!

I have 5k posts? Hmmmm, I talk alot.

I'll fill out my wish list soon...warning...I'm an artsy nerd....not so much the books or the shows. I don't know much about that stuff but I do know amazon!

Artsy nerds are the best. Not just saying that because I am one :abnormal:

Yeah I'm so use to lot of that stuff since me and my little brother bond over b-rated movies ( and "terrible" anime series). They are just goldmines for making fun of lot of things.

• Like 1

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

I hear lot of talk of artsy, crafty, and crochet-y (Don't mock me.  It's a word now.  I declare it so)..  I have stuff on my list but I am not opposed to getting something artsy, crafty, or crochet-y.  I just saw the cutest nerd crochet project on Etsy.  I don't crochet so I went past it..  ANd now I can't even remember what it was...   The horror, the horror.   

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2