Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

I'm not sure why... but this was a hilarious response to the question....

I was expecting "Oh he looks cute... so something... not *BAM* A picture

Haha! Yeah, a bit random wasn't it, lol! :D

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I don't think anyone here even comes close to dancing as well as I can.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23572-1402412964-27

uhm I beg to differ :P I dance wayyyyyy worser than you ;) ok, well about the same as that guy, but I can't imagine you dance that bad as agile as you are. 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

My brother's wedding is this weekend, I shall attempt to get video footage of my dancing...  skills?  Yeah, skills...  

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

My brother's wedding is this weekend, I shall attempt to get video footage of my dancing... skills? Yeah, skills...

Do it!!! :-D

Sent from Tapatalk, all errors are the app's fault! ;-)

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

I'll just be hanging out over in the corner watching everyone make fools of themselves... :-)

Make?  Brother, I live the life as a fool.  :D

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

reminds me of something I saw on fb this morning, "Dance like no one is watching, because no one is" and it's a picture of a school dance and every single person has their phones out texting or doing something else

I'm going to a wedding this weekend and the only time I'm going to dance is when I have to with the bridesmaid and maybe a slow dance or two with my wife, but the rest of the time I'm going to be sitting back watching everyone and leaving as soon as the cake is cut, if they don't have a cake I'm going to be leaving as soon as the bridesmaid dance is over.

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

I'll just be hanging out over in the corner watching everyone make fools of themselves... :-)

smartest man in the room 

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Headed to a wedding next month and there are two options in regards to dancing...

1st option - There is an open bar and I'll be a dancing fool by the 2nd or 3rd gin&tonic

or

2nd option - No open bar and I'll be sitting with an old Jewish guy having a great conversation about insurance, law, finance, and life.  I always attract old people.

• Like 6

Headed to a wedding next month and there are two options in regards to dancing...

1st option - There is an open bar and I'll be a dancing fool by the 2nd or 3rd gin&tonic

or

2nd option - No open bar and I'll be sitting with an old Jewish guy having a great conversation about insurance, law, finance, and life.  I always attract old people

I have a wedding next month, too, with an open bar and definitely dancing, although random conversations about love, life and politics with old people and complete strangers will most likely be in the mix. I have to read a poem during the ceremony as well, but no kids to herd or hubby to keep entertained. 

or

2nd option - No open bar and I'll be sitting with an old Jewish guy having a great conversation about insurance, law, finance, and life.  I always attract old people.

Went to my step-sister-brat's wedding in march and I got to do both of these... After drinking about 6 glasses of wine and kicking my one of my other sister's butt at jenga... ^^ Never play jenga against a ninja, a cat or an engineer. Traps were set and she killed the tower.

For dancing, I do dances that I know, like waltz, slow dancing, cotton-eyed joe, cha-cha slide, cupid shuffle and that kinda stuff.Any of the other dancing, I avoid like the plague, which is how I find the older people to learn from them.

Level 1 Half Dwarf Adventurer

Stats: 10 points to use (Yes, I'm an Exp hoarder)

"Cut through the heart, cold and clear... Strike for love and strike for fear... There's beauty and there's danger here...Split the ice apart...
Beware the frozen heart"

-"Frozen Heart" from the Movie "Frozen"

I was never good at any sort of dancing that wasn't "slow dancing which is pretty much swaying like boiled celery in an aquarium" or "politely headbanging in place while holding onto the front-row speaker stack at a Hellyeah concert".  

• Like 4

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

This reminds me that one of the things I love about my husband is that he doesn't dance. I am a non dancer so it's nice not to have the pressure of someone wanting to dance. The only problem is that many people won't believe I don't want to dance at wedding receptions so they give him a hard time for not dancing with me. You would think they'd catch on after 20+ years.

• Like 1

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP