Forums are back in action! ×

Hey all,

Colin here from beyond the wall up in Scotland, just finished uni and saw an old picture of me beforehand when i realised what people mean by "you don't notice yourself change to take a photo". Packed on some weight and gained 4" around the waist, not necessarily trying to get my 17 year old body back but feel like i need to start something or it's just gonna get harder. Tried some stuff on my own before and didn't really workout so looking to be part of a community and try to be involved.

And thats pretty much it, hoping to talk to you guys and keep motivated lets se where this goes.

• Like 1

Welcome! Mountain climbing (the non-technical kind) is what ended up getting me firmly on the path to fitness.  We're looking forward to seeing you around the forums!  The four-week challenge section is a good section to hang out in and chat with people or ask questions.  Every guild has some sort of guild hall/temple/tavern where people pass through regularly.

Current Challenge: The Cliffs of Insanity  Previous Challenges: #1#2, #3#4#5#6, #7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16#17#18#19#20#21#22, #23, #24, #25, #26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33#34#35

Battle Log: Operation Fly-By-Night

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

― Neil Gaiman

Welcome Colin from Scotland!  You will find a few other Scots and Brits on the forum.  The Scottish lot get together every so often (there might even be an active thread in the "meet-ups" section) for food/drinks/workouts.  I'm in Shetland so I'm a bit far away to join I'm much these days (moved here from Fort William) but I miss the other Scottish nerds, they're all really cool! 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously