Forums are back in action! ×

Asha's Roadmap - 2024

This past year my goals didn't go super well, so this year I'm starting fresh and setting some good foundations instead of trying to tackle everything head on. I will have my big goals for this year, but trying to plan them out better so maybe I'll do better than I did last year.

Big Goals:

• Finish Unpacking - we moved at the end of the year, so I'd like to finish getting through all the boxes before the end of this year if I can
    • Finish putting BabyG's room together
      • Make sure the new bed is stable
      • Put mattress on new bed
      • Set up extra bed
        • Move said extra bed to guest room when possible
    • Sort through the boxes in the spare room
      • Put things away as they come out of the bins
        • Make a donate pile
          • Pack up donate pile
          • Bring to donation spot
        • Make a throw out pile
          • Get rid of throw out pile
      • Clean spare room
    • Sort through boxes in bedroom
      • Put things away as they come out of the bins
        • Make a donate pile
          • Pack up donate pile
          • Bring to donation spot
        • Make a throw out pile
          • Get rid of throw out pile
  • Read at least 3 books - last year my goal was 5 and that didn't happen (unless you count baby board books. lol) Decided to lower the number and hope that I'll just blow past it
    • Finish listening to Unbroken
  • Workout regularly - This could be anything from doing an actual set workout to just picking an exercise or doing physical work outside. Just something to keep me moving
  • Be consistent with water and vitamins - Haven't been great at this recently, but I'm working on it.
    • Start a log to keep track of what I need to take and when
    • Start a water log
  • Eat less sugar - This is a household goal, so I'm happy that I'm not alone in this! After we purge the rest of the sugar from the house, this will be a lot easier.
    • Purge sugar from house
    • Limit sweets intake when I do have sugar

----------------------------

• Like 2

Sunrunner | LVL 0  *(0%)

“It was difficult to think about worshiping God when so many things were going wrong. Or maybe, she thought, this is the most important time to pray.”
Trisha White Priebe, The Glass Castle

Books in Progress: Just as I am (20%), An Echo in the Darkness (14%)

Inktober52 | 2024 Books completed: Unbroken

Spoiler

Roadmaps: 2024,2023 | Previous Challenges: 20,19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

Have my first goals set for the year and ready to set that good foundation! :)

Sunrunner | LVL 0  *(0%)

“It was difficult to think about worshiping God when so many things were going wrong. Or maybe, she thought, this is the most important time to pray.”

Spoiler

Roadmaps: 2024,2023 | Previous Challenges: 20,19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

Update:

Got the extra bed set up in BabyG's room. She loves having it there! Makes me excited for when she's big enough for her own "big girl" bed.

Still waiting on my dad to have time to come up and make sure I didn't mess up the frame for the other bed and that it's sturdy enough to put a mattress on.

Started a water log, and it seems to be helping with my water intake for the most part.

New challenge is up :)

Sunrunner | LVL 0  *(0%)

Spoiler

Great roadmap!    Moving is a lot of work!  

• Thanks 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2