Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

It most definitely counts. Did you name the child Eomer or Eowyn?

Eli, actually haha

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

So.. what if you shave, then go outside and cover up the tanned part and let the sun shine on the not tan part and try and synch up the tans and just wear a hat a whole lot? Or just stick with it till next winter and make sure you shave it all next spring.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Ugh so yea I had a rough spring so I let my hair grow out a bit, well the top of my head is suntanned and the rest isn't, if I shave my head I'm going to end up looking like a giant dick, this is going to be fun 

Wear a skullcap until the head tans equally?

The thread has been quiet for a few days, so here's my attempt to get things going again.

Ron Swanson: love him or love him?

Who?

Here's a quick man-question: shaving armpits, yay or nay?

I'm asking for a friend. He lives in Canada. You wouldn't know him. He goes to another school.

I don't... wouldn't care if your "friend" did, my face itches enough when it grows out, I'm good with leaving the hair in my armpits. To each their own.

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I shaved my armpits once, I did not like it. It felt like the sweat just ran down my sides and it made my armpits feel extra juicy; but I am a sweater so there is that

Yea I am a sweater; 100% Adirondack wool

My wife says I'm her sweater, I keep her warm in the winter.  

• Like 1

I shaved mine once when I was younger. did not enjoy the experience and never did it again. it felt odd and it seemed like there was more friction when I moved my arms or I just became hyper aware of it.

• Like 1

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

Here's a quick man-question: shaving armpits, yay or nay?

I'm asking for a friend. He lives in Canada. You wouldn't know him. He goes to another school.

I trim my pits every two weeks or so in the summer. I feel cleaner when I'm less hairy.

Though I have never shaved them completely smooth.

I remember that too, so I'm going with there is more friction due to the hair growing back in

More friction due to no hair, the hair acts like gravel on a road, allowing your arms to slide as the hair rolls over each other :-) Unlike no hair, which would act like a NASCAR tire on the track.

My theory anyway....

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I don't know if this is just me but I end up with some sort of armpit stubble by the end of the day. I'm fairly sure it'd take at most two weeks to grow to a length at which I'd feel uncomfortable wearing a cut-off. So yeah, I'm shaving 'em every other day now.

Follow me on snapchat or instagram @ catintherack

Squat: 115kg

Bench: 77.5kg

Deadlift: 130kg

Total: 322.5kg

Weight: 68kg