Forums are back in action! ×

Time to take responsibility...

I've spent years blaming everyone but myself for my weight problems... 'it's my parents fault for giving me fat genes' 'It's my teachers fault for making me hate PE' 'It's my partners fault for cooking tasty (unhealthy) good' 'It's the karate schools fault for breaking my back' (ok... that one I think I'm justified in!)

But I'm now prepared to take responsibility for my own health and happiness... No-one forces me to eat. No-one ties me to the sofa so that I can't exercise. No-one but me can tell me what I can and can't do.

So... Now it's time for me. Time to take charge over what I'm eating and how much I'm moving. It's my fault I'm 40lb over weight. It's my fault I get out of breath running for the bus. It's my fault all my clothes are tighter than I want. And I am going to do something about it!

I am going to cut out bread completely. I am going to ween myself off of Diet Coke. I am going to get my backside to those dance classes I'm 'supposed' to be taking. I am going to become the Me that I deserve to be!

I'll probably need help along the way, which is where you all come in... Praise my good days, and slap my wrist on the bad days... and if you don't see me around for a day or two message me! 

Here's to changing our lives forever!!!

Check out my character here!

Previous challenges: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen,

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain.

Archived