Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

Technically, that was only 2 attempts.  I'm using the multi-shot feature on my phone so I'm more likely to get one in good focus.  I'm also thinking going outside might help, or getting someone else to take the picture.  Unfortunately, only one of those is likely to happen.

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

Technically, that was only 2 attempts.  I'm using the multi-shot feature on my phone so I'm more likely to get one in good focus.  I'm also thinking going outside might help, or getting someone else to take the picture.  Unfortunately, only one of those is likely to happen.

Well the multi shot is smart... and going outside, you'll have the same issues with multiple lights/shadows reflected in your eyes...

Here's a good example... http://www.digitalcameraworld.com/2014/01/02/home-photo-studios-how-to-shoot-creative-portrait-photography-at-home/3/

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Okay! So, at the urging of my GBFF, I did a pinup shoot a few days back! :0 Got the pics through email today, and to my great shock, I love them! I went with a brunette 20's wig for it.

esuvuta2.jpgu9emumud.jpg

I know I mentioned before that I love my legs, but wow! I didn't realize just how great they were getting!

Holy wowness Batman! 

I'll second everyone else in saying you're beautiful!  Were I located closer to you I'd also ask if you're single.  lol. 

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

In the interest of keeping things separate, I'll post my own favorite here.  Sorry for not having pics.  I'm at work and I'm pretty sure they'd take exception to me disrobing and snapping pictures in their mirrors!

My personal favorite body part I don't actually know the name of.  It's the section of muscle between your neck and shoulder that kinda sits at an angle when it's trained/toned and lays flat when it's not.  Anyway, that's the one I like to see when I look at myself.  Maybe a little weird, but I don't care.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

In the interest of keeping things separate, I'll post my own favorite here.  Sorry for not having pics.  I'm at work and I'm pretty sure they'd take exception to me disrobing and snapping pictures in their mirrors!

My personal favorite body part I don't actually know the name of.  It's the section of muscle between your neck and shoulder that kinda sits at an angle when it's trained/toned and lays flat when it's not.  Anyway, that's the one I like to see when I look at myself.  Maybe a little weird, but I don't care.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapezius_muscle    That one?

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

The sun will give you the truest representation of your actual eye color. As insanity pointed out, you run the risk of too many light sources and shadows. Best bet is to find a pretty wide open area, or find a nice section of open sky, lie down and take the picture (obviously the sun can't be straight ahead or you end up with a giant shadow on your face) so make sure the angle of the sun hits the eye you want to photograph

Glingaerben the Wood Elf

Level 1 Ranger Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 1 | CON 1 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Challenges: #1, 2

Battle Log

My smile (and height, 6'4")

smile_zps4e8c2def.jpg

Just studdin'

• Like 1

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Raev! Holy goodness! You're so adorable and handsome and tall and and...!! I love that picture of you! :)

• Like 2

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

I'm on the UnlikelyHeroine fanbandwagon, hahaha. You're a stunner. =D

And Raev - That smile plus that hawk. <3 Hahaha.

Simon - You're in a very nice place corewise. I need to join~ you~... but I have a feeling the only thing holding me back is diet. >.<

I don't have a mirror big enough for a proper body shot. Humm...

• Like 2

5'11"/180cm

7/1/18: 184lbs/83kg @ 18%   | 1RM Bench:~150lbs/68kg Squat: ~250lbs/113kg Dead: ~315lbs/143kg
8/5/18: 174lbs/79kg @ 16.4%
Goal      155lbs/70kg @ <15% | 1RM Bench: 205lbs/93kg Squat: 265lbs/120kg Dead: 335lbs/152kg

Challenge: N/A | Previous: 1

I'm on the UnlikelyHeroine fanbandwagon, hahaha. You're a stunner. =D

And Raev - That smile plus that hawk. <3 Hahaha.

Simon - You're in a very nice place corewise. I need to join~ you~... but I have a feeling the only thing holding me back is diet. >.<

I don't have a mirror big enough for a proper body shot. Humm...

Probably. I'm not the best person to ask for cutting. The physique I have is from building up my skinny ass lol

• Like 1

"I like you just the way you are" - Mr. Rogers

In Br0din's name we gain.

Yeah, strength is certainly an up-and-coming trait as well. Once I can contend with your bench press champion status, I'm sure I'll look a little different. But diet, yeah, ya know. ;D

5'11"/180cm

7/1/18: 184lbs/83kg @ 18%   | 1RM Bench:~150lbs/68kg Squat: ~250lbs/113kg Dead: ~315lbs/143kg
8/5/18: 174lbs/79kg @ 16.4%
Goal      155lbs/70kg @ <15% | 1RM Bench: 205lbs/93kg Squat: 265lbs/120kg Dead: 335lbs/152kg

Challenge: N/A | Previous: 1

Hmmm... well now. Had to go back and look at what I wrote, but it reminds me of myself getting stuck looking at the mirror a few days ago while I was drying my hands off. I could see all the muscles, tendons and other associated parts moving under the skin.... my hands got really dry that time.

New favorite though, my mind. For the past 4 years I've been dumping massive amounts of information into it, everything from calculus and AC/DC theory to green energy and computer programming and it's managed to grasp whatever concepts I can toss in there, it's managed to stay sane as I push it to the verge of insanity (Just barely at this point), and while it's not asking for more, it is taking what I give it. It's visualized everything it needed too, from constructing a fountain to creating a circuit, it's sorted out the theories, laws and the numerous equations. It's a pretty amazing piece of work...

• Like 2

My first challenge

Hmmm... well now. Had to go back and look at what I wrote, but it reminds me of myself getting stuck looking at the mirror a few days ago while I was drying my hands off. I could see all the muscles, tendons and other associated parts moving under the skin.... my hands got really dry that time.

New favorite though, my mind. For the past 4 years I've been dumping massive amounts of information into it, everything from calculus and AC/DC theory to green energy and computer programming and it's managed to grasp whatever concepts I can toss in there, it's managed to stay sane as I push it to the verge of insanity (Just barely at this point), and while it's not asking for more, it is taking what I give it. It's visualized everything it needed too, from constructing a fountain to creating a circuit, it's sorted out the theories, laws and the numerous equations. It's a pretty amazing piece of work...

Overly impressed. I admittedly do not throw enough stuff in there to keep challenging it. I need to work on that!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Overly impressed. I admittedly do not throw enough stuff in there to keep challenging it. I need to work on that!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks... :-)

Forewarning... there "challenging it" and there's "pushing it to the point of full rebellion"... my course has taken me REALLY close to the full rebellion part... if I didn't have 2 weeks or so of class left, I'm sure it would have went full rebellion on me as it almost broke a couple days ago... right now we're in an uneasy truce...

My first challenge