Forums are back in action! ×

NF Secret Santa?

Guest Dirty Deads

<3 Nerdmas!!

It's going to be a thing.  

I have been getting so many packages this year from a lot of online shopping, I had to make sure I stopped to look at the return addresses first.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I will be buying my person's stuff this weekend or next. I do hope they enjoy it = D

• Like 1

Tsundere
Level 1 Adventurer/Ranger, pseudo-ninja and Sailor Scout Rebel
STR: +0 || DEX: +0 || STA: +0 || CON: +0 || WIS: +0 || CHA: +0

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Sailor Tsundere's Battle Logs

Tsundere Tsunami - Personal Blog

I haven't sent my gift either, I'm hoping to get it done before it's too late, I can't be a Jerk for Christmas! I just can't!

• Like 2

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Guest Dirty Deads

Sadly, my Nerdlings, I take my leave today. I hope you all have a merry Nerdmas/Christmas/New Year and make the most of your time toward your fitness journeys. I liked most people here, sad that the couple I didn't had to be babies about things.

Edited for tact. Still not great, but better :)

Guest Dirty Deads

I hear it happens...to others...

Not ME... Knowledge of your gifts are like another gift to the rest of us, so, keep it a secret til the 23rd.

My issue isn't really that it's certain people, it's that those people are "the powers that be".

I'll likely pop in now and then. Pretty much out of challenges though.

I am saddened that my gifts will not arrive until after Nerdmas for my person but I hope you enjoy them regardless!

Tsundere

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Don't worry, it looks like I'm in the same boat, Tsundere.  Misjudged shipping times...  Sorry, but I hope the person enjoys the present.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Is it Nerdmas yet?!?!?!?! I'm dyyyyyyyying to open these!! Are they wrapped?? I want to put them under my tree, but I dont want to open the shipping package if they are unwrapped!

Oh and yeah, because its awesome.... image_zps1a11a67b.jpg

I got Hello Kitty Ornaments for my birthday from J, and bought the Care Bear and Rainbow Brite ones myself and Abby made the pipe cleaner heart :D and no tree is complete without a leg lamp, and star tree topper are soooooo boring :P

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I'm also apologizing for the lateness of my sent present, I hope it gets to my person on time!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Guest Dirty Deads

Looks like there may be quite a few late gifts, so Nerdmas is extended indefinitely! Those who have gifts, open them tomorrow. Post pictures when you can. Those who don't have their gift yet, obviously don't take pictures, it'll be sad. Do so as soon as you get them though! An address mix up caused me to have to send mine later.

I'm so excited :) ups emailed me about a surprise delivery today :):ph34r: can't wait!

(sent by the phone. .. all mistakes are the phones fault)

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I got my gift on my birthday! I sooooooooooooo wanted to open it. When I tried to explain to my boyfriend what Nerdmas was he just made a face and shook his head. I've only solidified my weirdness more in his eyes = D

• Like 1

Tsundere

Rebel Ranger Debut

It's tiiiiiime!!! :D and oh my gawddddddd I <3 my stuff <3

A crystal bracelet, a Smashing Pumpkins Greatest Hits CD and a rainbow in my room :D

image_zpsef345220.jpg

and thank you very very much Santa! I will be even better next year :D PS. I don't know how, but this was clearly rigged :P So clearly in fact, I didn't even get a gift note as to who they are from! But I know, now. LOL!!

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I'll be opening my gift when I get off from work today. I R EXCITE!!!

Tsundere

Rebel Ranger Debut