Forums are back in action! ×

NF Secret Santa?

Guest Dirty Deads

I'm so excited for my person to open theirs! Amazon told me twas delivered :) and today is nerdmass! Merry nerdmass!

(sent by the phone. .. all mistakes are the phones fault)

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

It's tiiiiiime!!! :D and oh my gawddddddd I <3 my stuff <3

A crystal bracelet, a Smashing Pumpkins Greatest Hits CD and a rainbow in my room :Dimage_zpsef345220.jpg

and thank you very very much Santa! I will be even better next year :D PS. I don't know how, but this was clearly rigged :P So clearly in fact, I didn't even get a gift note as to who they are from! But I know, now. LOL!!

That is awesome!

Level 1 Dwarf Adventurer

|STR 2| DEX 2| STA 1| CON 2| WIS 4| CHR 2|

Highest Weight: 303 Current Weight: 268.5

Twitter: Kim_Taura Skype: taureanfreak Email: taureanfreak@gmail.com

:D No pictures but my gifts are EPIC!

I got: 

An amazing stainless steel bookmark with a list of 50 famous-must-read books on it, a set of postcards with cat pictures (<3 cats) and three books I've been wanting to read for a while now:

- Paradise Lost (&Paradise regained) - John Milton

- The curse of Sherlock Holmes - Dhanil Ali

- Aspergirls - Rudy Simone

Thanks so much! I've already finished reading the introduction to Paradise Lost :)

• Like 1

level 10 wood elf assassin

Intro1st challenge | .... | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | Current @ warriors

So much excite!

Posted Image

I had a box!

But inside there was so much awesome!

Posted Image

So much! Awesome!!!

Posted Image

Already planning goals for next challenge based on this book..I'm a happy jenn

(sent by the phone. .. all mistakes are the phones fault)

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Guest Dirty Deads

Alright, I got a little spoiled. Just a little...

I got an awesome pair of Moxy Socks. Wearing them NOW!!

I got an awesome Seahawks cup. Now we can win our final game and get home field advantage.

I got a kick ass training knife for my MBC2. No more using a weird piece of broken plastic!

B.O.B. is super excited too!! He got...

A magnesium stick w/ striker

A survival fishing kit

water purification tablets!!

I'm so getting lost in the woods wearing only my new socks, cooking my fish over the fire I built with my magnesium bar. Fighting off bigfoot with moves learned with my knife and drinking purified water from my Seahawks tumler!

This is just purely awesome!! I don't have my gift yet... I hope customs hasn't stolen it!! When I do, pics and exclamation marks will be posted!

Merry Nerdmas everyone!!!!

Warrior Princess
Eating Psychology Coach

Adventure's Guild Challenge winner: Challenge #24

â•‘ Live the Whole  â•‘ Bucket List â•‘Level up my Lifeâ•‘ 

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Every day you're alive is a special occasion."

I received my present today. A huge thank you to my secret santa! Pics later tonight, but it was a speed rope and a micro SD card. Thank you!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I'm glad you like your gifts Bekah! I hope the bracelet and the rainbow thing arent too lame. Thank you for my awesome cup! I absolutely love it! Still waiting on my nerdmas package/s.

OMG the bracelet and Rainbow projector are AWESOME!!! I was giddy! Seriously awesome :D I'm glad you liked the cup, I thought of you when I saw it and just had to get it for you, and You hadn't signed up yet and I didn't want you to feel left out! :)

Swoldy likes his gifts so much he is starting a fire on a dinner plate in my living room. Lord help me

Only a small fire!! I didn't scrape enough magnesium for much.

bwhahahahaha don't burn the apartment down!

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

My eyes say it all! Thanks sooooooo much Santa! This will help with CrossFit AND slow days at work = D

And a happy Nerdmas to all!

post-13245-0-30427300-1387861839_thumb.j

Tsundere
Level 1 Adventurer/Ranger, pseudo-ninja and Sailor Scout Rebel
STR: +0 || DEX: +0 || STA: +0 || CON: +0 || WIS: +0 || CHA: +0

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Sailor Tsundere's Battle Logs

Tsundere Tsunami - Personal Blog

Is it to play games on the computer? Like through steam or something?

No, it's not a functional controller.  It's been completely hollowed out and the front buttons removed.  Where the directional buttons would be, there's a usb pass through (or like a usb extension cord).  Hopefully my secret santa sees this...  it's really cool, and it's obvious quite a bit of work went into making it.  I'm just embarrassed that I don't know what it is exactly...  :(

WIN_20131224_001808.jpg

This is my first present, My family got to my second one before I could open it, and now they're making me wait until Christmas! Thank you, Dear Secret Santa!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

WIN_20131224_001808.jpg

This is my first present, My family got to my second one before I could open it, and now they're making me wait until Christmas! Thank you, Dear Secret Santa!

Yaaaay! I am glad you like it. At least it is properly wrapped so that it won't look weid under the tree.

Level 1 Dwarf Adventurer

|STR 2| DEX 2| STA 1| CON 2| WIS 4| CHR 2|

Highest Weight: 303 Current Weight: 268.5

Twitter: Kim_Taura Skype: taureanfreak Email: taureanfreak@gmail.com

So I realize my picture was bite sized. Here's a potential better one.

post 13245 0 30427300 1387861839

• Like 1

Tsundere
Level 1 Adventurer/Ranger, pseudo-ninja and Sailor Scout Rebel
STR: +0 || DEX: +0 || STA: +0 || CON: +0 || WIS: +0 || CHA: +0

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Sailor Tsundere's Battle Logs

Tsundere Tsunami - Personal Blog

so.... using my amazon gift letter (what do you call it?? the thing that they put in cuz it's gift that says "from your secret santa blah blah"???) as a book mark... 

so every time I open it to read a bit I am all OH THANK YOU SECRET SANTA!!!! and it makes me have all the smiles :D

• Like 2

Spoiler