Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

The news that Justice Scalia is getting replaced.  While President Obama is still in office, thankyouveryfuckingmuch.

.... okay, so maybe I'm a terrible person, but Scalia needed to go, and he could hardly go at a better time.  There's hope for this country yet.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

The news that Justice Scalia is getting replaced.  While President Obama is still in office, thankyouveryfuckingmuch.

.... okay, so maybe I'm a terrible person, but Scalia needed to go, and he could hardly go at a better time.  There's hope for this country yet.

The majority of our government needs to go. They aren't worth their paychecks or the perks they get.

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Str. 6 Dex. 2 Sta. 1 Con. 12 Wis. 8 Cha. 3

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58014

Motto: Where there is life, there is hope.

Soli Deo Gloria

This video from the place I grew up. I'm happy that I don't live too far away.

https://vimeo.com/155053446

By eck! Thermal undies anyone???

I'm currently at 60°North and that ain't a tropical paradise I can tell ya. I've always wanted to go further north. Which is strange since my body doesn't like the cold. *Brrrrrrr*

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

The Deadpool movie.

Saw it. Amazing. I literally want to walk back into the theater and see it again. I've been reading these comics for a decade and it's like he hopped off the page and onto the screen like it was no problem. Thank you Ryan Renolds and everyone who made this movie possible
  • Like 2

Workout Log is here ======> CLICK ME!!!

NO CLICK ME!!! <====== Previous Challenge is there

Also, this is my current theme song

Second day in a row, I smile before work. Travelling through the backwoods, farmer going about his business with his two dogs on the back of the ute, paws up on the roof, enjoying life with the wind in their faces and tongues hanging out. Looking like they just won the Dog Lotto. In the masters ute doing shit, being dogs!

Life should be that simple.

• Like 2

Wait! What............?

They really are, aren't they!  We breed mice as well, but no matter how "tame" mice get, they don't like you.  They just tolerate you. Rats on the other hand form strong bonds with their owners. They love you and are always so happy to see you. They're wonderful pets! Apart from the peeing thing..... That's not so great.

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

It started snowing heavily while I was waiting for my plane today and de-icing made our flight a little late, but I made it out of DTW before the storm really hit! After ~11 hours of travel I'm only an hour from home!

• Like 1

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

She! 9 week old rescue husky/shepherd/something. 

That is gonna be one energetic beast.  I foresee a lot of long walks in your future.

ps other thing that made me smile: 80-something old man on the boardwalk, pushing his 80-something wife in a wheelchair.  Wife had a fluffy little dog on her lap.  All three of them appeared to be having a great morning.

• Like 2

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.