Forums are back in action! ×

From almost destroying myself to Super Destroyer in one year

I have not wooted on here in a while, so here it is. I have spent the last full year exercising on a regular basis! Not sure that I have ever done that before in my life. I am down 70 lbs from where I was last May 12th, and it would have been even more if I hadn't spent the last 4 1/2 months bulking in the pursuit of making the 800 club. I feel like a new man, and it is all because of the 3+ times a week I walk into my gym. Thanks to all you guys out there that have supported me. I don't plan on ending this streak for a long time.

• Like 15

Woo hooo! Congrats!

• Like 1

•      Awful                                                          Not so good                                                                          Getting better                                                        Super Stud                                       He-Man                                  Artie Strongest                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              man.... In The World
  • 61%
    61%
  • Valerius the level 2 Human

STR 3|DEX 3|CON 2|STA 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

Current challenge

•  
  • " If you think you can do a thing or you can't do a thing, you're right."
  • - Henry Ford

After being a member just for a month, I have to say after what I have read, that you are one of the people who deserves the biggest of Woots! Helpful, active and showing what is possible, and that's just on the forum.

Beside that, you have done a tremendous transformation.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T and a WOOT that will echo in eternity!

• Like 2

Level 3: Ninja

Current Challenge with the Druids (Nov 2nd-dec 13th)

Every man I meet, is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him. Emerson

The progress you've made is absolutely awesome! Your dedication is a shining example to those of us still trying to figure out a routine that works as well as, I'm sure, those who are chugging along on their own fitness journeys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkq

• Like 1

Aisha
Half-Giant Warrior, Level 5

STR: 7 || DEX: 6 || STA: 8 || CON: 7.5 || WIS: 12.5 || CHA: 5

Challenges: 5 4 3 2 1

If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time.

But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine,

then let us work together. -Lilla Watson

You're my hero man! I'm looking forward to reading a success story about you some day soon....

(Steve - if you're reading, please make this happen)

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

You're my hero man! I'm looking forward to reading a success story about you some day soon....

(Steve - if you're reading, please make this happen)

I agree.  I actually reported this thread to moderators to try and plant the seed in the heads of the forum bosses, I agree so strongly.

• Like 4

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

I agree.  I actually reported this thread to moderators to try and plant the seed in the heads of the forum bosses, I agree so strongly.

Nice! I might just go and second that motion....

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

incredible progress and work ethic. i can't wait for all the future "woots" you share. 

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Put me down for third. Er... can you "third" a motion?

Maybe we should all just get together and form our own SD Fanclub. We can have meetings, with cookies and everything! :D
  • Like 1

Wow, first the one year kicking of ass and now the 800 club. I must say that your user name is the most appropriate name I have ever seen!

And if you can "fourth" an opinion, count on my vote for basically anything. The post of Chairman of the international kickers of ass just opened up, and I see you as the only viable option!

Impressed as always! 

• Like 3

Lincarte - Level 3 - Dwarf Warrior 

Str: 7 | Dex: 1 | Sta: 3 | Con: 6 | Wis: 3 | Cha: 5

Squat - 120(~265 lb.) | Bench - 95(~209lb.) | Deadlift - 190(~419 lb.) | Total: 405(~893 lb.)

PvP:The 800 club - Daily Battle Log - #3, #2, #1

What can I say SD? You're a true hero amongst men! Congrats of of all the awesome wins you've made and in such a short amout of time too! You're a huge inspiration for me! ;-)

Looking forward to.seeing what you pursue next too!

@Guzzi Couldn't agree more that needs to happen pronto!

Sent from my Playbook using Tapatalk

• Like 2

IntroductionBodyware: Fitness Journal

Challenge Belt: (1)(2)(3)(4), (5), (6), (7), [WOOT](8), [TEMP HIATUS], (9)

Bodyweight Info: Starting: 264.5lbs, Current: 167.8lbs (NEUTRAL)

IronGlider v2.10, Adventurer Rank: Level 8