Forums are back in action! ×

Down a dress size!!!

Last night I tried on some pants one size down... on a whim.  They fit!  I was so shocked I tried on several more pairs just to make sure it wasn't a fluke.  Everything fit!!!!!!!!!!!  I've been stuck at the same size for two years, but I am officially out of plus sizes as of right now!  I know 12 is a long way from the 4 I wore when I was at my smallest, but I feel so accomplished right now!

• Like 8

?current challenge?

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

I definitely donate my clothes once I'm done with them!  Some of the nicer pieces, I'll have taken in eventually, but not yet... need to drop a few more sizes yet.........

• Like 1

?current challenge?

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

That's great!   It's always nice to find something that fits when 'shopping in your closet'. 

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

This is SO exciting!! I've got my own "too cute to throw away but can't get past my thighs" pile of clothes and though I've yet to experience it, I imagine fitting into old clothes is waaay more satisfying than buying brand new ones. I'm so excited for your wardrobe! Are there any popular trends/styles that you were afraid of before, but just might try now?

• Like 1

WOOOOOOOHH!! 

(Amura, nice to see you here^)

Omg "goal clothes" are THEE best to find yourself in! I remember when I was able to fit in a pair of pants my cousin got me and how amazing I felt when I wore them out!

I'm so happy for you!! Keep up the great work! 
You've inspired me to fit back into those pants (that don't fit again) and look damn good doin it! :D

• Like 2
@mander110
Adventurer | Level 2

STR2  DEX5  STA2  CON2 WIS7  CHA1
"The time has come to test thy courage..." - Great Deku Tree - OoT 

Challenge | Battle Log 

Goal: Lose 45lbs

12%
12%

This is SO exciting!! I've got my own "too cute to throw away but can't get past my thighs" pile of clothes and though I've yet to experience it, I imagine fitting into old clothes is waaay more satisfying than buying brand new ones. I'm so excited for your wardrobe! Are there any popular trends/styles that you were afraid of before, but just might try now?

Well... I wore shorts in public recently!  That was not something I did prior!

• Like 3

?current challenge?

instagram | goodreads

Congrats to you!

I remember the glorious moment of being out of plus size stores.  The opposite side of that coin was I had to buy all new everything :P  A blessing and a curse!!!! :)

And kudos on wearing shorts in public.  After much prodding from loved ones I finally have a pair I am wearing this summer after dropping 5 pants sizes.  Go get it Lady!

• Like 1