Forums are back in action! ×

Nerdmas Secret Santa 2014

I am totally intrigued by these weird books.  :shame: Is that bad? I am always curious to see how far other people's imaginations can go. 

Not that much. I blame part of my curiosity from watching way too many "bad" b-rated movies (that's a treat in itself).

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

I ordered the ebook for the viking set, so I still have it.  I'll have to re-read it and write you a quick review of it. :lol: When I get home I'll have to look up some other wierd books and see what I can find.

As to the Nerdmas exchange, parts one and two of my person's gift arrived yesterday.  Waiting on part three. And I'm throwing in something extra on their list because it just so happened I had one at home that was given to me and I decided to re-gift it. :P

Current Challenge: Late start, but here at last.

Level 6 Magikarp

Past Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5

My NF Character and Epic Quest!

I have answered all questions I have seen... so that means you aren't my santa!! :D

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I just found out about this today :( I signed up with the elf, but I'm not sure if I'm too late. If so, just let me know and I will be ready for next year!

Nope, you're fine. Next round is in few days. I think the 25th.

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

I just got my presents from Santa (thanks Santa, whoever you are). I'm so tempted to open it.

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

My draw won't answer any questions and I can't find out who they are on here by their name.  I'm starting to get stymied.

I didn't see any questions for me so you are not my Santa..  

I getting super excited...   I have my master plan all in place but need to get my minions (sadly that's just me) to get the ordering done so I can start shipping...

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

I'm going to need anyone who hasn't been talking in this thread and is a part of the exchange, to announce yourself. We have a lack of communication. This is suppose to be fun, not just something you do behind closed doors and never speak of.

This! Seriously y'all it's fun, and just jump in and act silly with the rest of us, we are all nice and wont bite (well...I might, but not everyone ;) ) We clearly don't stay on topic the whole time, and I can say with absolute certainty that we have a very eclectic and somewhat loony group of nerds in this thread...so speak up, say hi, make new friends...and at the end, PRESENTS!

*still crossing my fingers that Kat is my SS or is secretly making me crocheted ponies anyways :D *

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I just got my presents from Santa (thanks Santa, whoever you are). I'm so tempted to open it.

As far as I know (I'm not the boss, I just act like it ;) ) you can open them whenever, you just cant tell what you got till the 19th.

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

As far as I know (I'm not the boss, I just act like it ;) ) you can open them whenever, you just cant tell what you got till the 19th.

Really? Hmmm should I or should I not? That is the question. It better...ok ok I won't start quoting Hamlet (even if it was so good)

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

I'm having so much fun learning about my person. Hoping my person likes their present I'm getting all together.

• Like 2

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram