Forums are back in action! ×

Well, this is terrifying...

I'm excited about improving my life, but the idea of posting about it online and participating in these forums really scares me. That being said, I know that it could be the difference between being awesome and failing, so here I am. Let's do this.

It's only been in the past couple of years that I've started being conscious of my health. I want to be able to enjoy my life. I want to participate in fun activities without worry about whether or not I'll be able to keep up. Also, I don't want to spend the last half of my life on medication, and I know I'm heading in that direction.

• Like 2

Hey! I've found that everyone here is super supportive and nice. I think you will like it and make some fun new friends. It's great to be able to explore all the guilds and figure out what you like to do!

the year of living trippily

Final Boss, Part 2    Boss, Part 1  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

It's only weird until you realize that everybody around here is weird. Everybody is airing out their personal stuff, everybody is sharing embarrassing personal goals, victories, and shortcomings.

Accountability is the piece so many people are missing in their individual quests for fitness, and this board is a great source of accountability.

Welcome! And good luck!

Level 11 Brutish Scoutsassin (That's totally a thing, shut up)

Str: 30 Dex: 26 Sta: 27 Con: 11 Wis: 23 Cha: 18

NerdFitness Trials: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Hellfire Club 4LIFE!

Inspiration comes in many forms. Watch me fumble towards it at Accidentally Inspired.

I know how you feel.  I am so not a social butterfly and forums, well..there's something very intimidating about putting this kind of stuff in writing on a public forum.  I prefer to be hidden from view not out there for all to see.  But I also know that it's hard to do these life changes in a vacuum so...here I am.  And here you are!  So chin up!  You'll be great!