Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

Bahahaha! Go on, try it out.... :D

Food is my vice. I really, really love good food. Can turn down junk all day long, but there's no way I'm going to settle for a puny salad with "low fat" dressing. Get lost! I enjoy food waaaay to much for any of that nonsense. I could have a real soft spot for a guy that could really cook.

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Mmhmm! and appreciates the adventure of good food! 

I gotta brag - it's my birthday, and I came home to find a gorgeous little ax with a bow on it. How many guys would get their girl an ax for their 25th birthday!? I can drool over tools all day... I think he has me figured out :playful:

The fact that he's an ace with tools is sensational. I could watch him hand-mill freshly felled trees into lumber with a chainsaw all day. The fact that he's patient enough to teach me to use all the tools I'm not already familiar with? *swoon*

• Like 1

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

I gotta brag - it's my birthday, and I came home to find a gorgeous little ax with a bow on it. How many guys would get their girl an ax for their 25th birthday!? I can drool over tools all day... I think he has me figured out :playful:

The fact that he's an ace with tools is sensational. I could watch him hand-mill freshly felled trees into lumber with a chainsaw all day. The fact that he's patient enough to teach me to use all the tools I'm not already familiar with? *swoon*

We want to see pictures!

btw: Happy Birthday! :)

Level 1 - assassin

STR: 3, DEX: 2, STA: 2, CON: 2, WIS: 3, CHA: 3

Current Challenge: maenumania learns the secrets of spiderman

Battle Log: We are the hero of our story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge Archive: #1 - Let's kill those rats and spider!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember nothing is true.
Where other men are limited, by morality or law, remember everything is permitted.
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are the Assassins.

I know it's a little fuzzy (smudgy phone camera), but here it is. The second is the man himself, cutting ash he harvested into planks for the hang boards (climber's pull up bars) we're making. post-12690-13940045528303_thumb.jpgPosted Image

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

Awesome!!!!

I got a Teng Tools 1/4 drive ratchet set for my birthday one year, loved it! It's sooo cool when your partner just really "gets" you. *sigh*

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

"What, your neighbour can fix things, cook and help you with chemistry? You need to get him, girl!". 

So as a summary of important qualities for a boyfriend in med school. 

I think that with curry would sweep any woman off her feet ^^

• Like 1

A Hobbit who wants to become an Elf - Scout - Level 3
STR: 2,75 | DEX: 4 | CON: 5,5 | STA: 2,5 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 2,75
The journey of Tinessael 1

The journey of Tinessael 2

Tinessael's Challenge (ongoing)

I can handle a good flirting, but I hate being asked "Are you flirting with me?" with that suggestive tone...ugh...gross. No, I'm not flirting with you LIKE THAT. Flirting is just a fun way to communicate once in a while, no matter the gender you're speaking with. I think a lot of people do understand that, but once in a while...ew.

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

A lot of people seem really apprehensive about hiring a male autistic bartender who doesn't consume alcohol (besides the fact that he can barely see over the counter). The perky, flirty female sweethearts tend to get all the jobs. But one does one's best. I can also cook.

Isn't the guessing the whole point of flirting in the first place? People seem to enjoy it like they would a game (of thrones), and being straightforward would be akin to spoilers (******* dying from ******).

and this is why you are loved immensely :) 

There are stools to stand on to see over the bar, and it's always best to have an unassuming presence at the bar, bc no one will suspect you kicking all of their asses :P 

and yes, I suppose guessing is the whole point of flirting...but I would rather eat my spleen than guess at someone's intentions...maybe I'm just weird like that :P 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I take it ALL back, who cares about tall (or hairy) if the man can cook???? ;)

Indeed 

Does grilled cheese count? :D

It most certainly does!!!!

Really?  Clearly, I need to play my cards better.  "This party's dull, how about we abscond to my place and I'll whip up some curry?"

:swoon: you said abscond and can make curry!?!?! :love_heart: Indian food is my weakness 

he is definitely a keeper! Happy belated Birthday :) 

Awesome!!!!

I got a Teng Tools 1/4 drive ratchet set for my birthday one year, loved it! It's sooo cool when your partner just really "gets" you. *sigh*

Yesterday was my 9 year anniversary, and given that we both have had zero time to do anything for eachother with my having had surgery and moving house etc etc. he still came home with a My Little Pony bubble blower he got on his way home :D So yes, it is cool :) 

I can handle a good flirting, but I hate being asked "Are you flirting with me?" with that suggestive tone...ugh...gross. No, I'm not flirting with you LIKE THAT. Flirting is just a fun way to communicate once in a while, no matter the gender you're speaking with. I think a lot of people do understand that, but once in a while...ew.

Having spent my entire life not even knowing that there were such things as suggestive tones and that people's words did not mean exactly what they said and they were capable of lying to me and smiling at the same time etc. this is not something I enjoyed until recently. Now I just make sure and clarify that it is just fun and games and then well, fine flirt away :) If it is more than that, well that depends on who it is ;) 

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

He pretty much just gave you the quickest way to a man's heart...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

...he still came home with a My Little Pony bubble blower he got on his way home :D So yes, it is cool :)

I can't work out which of you is more adorable. You for liking it, or him for knowing you would and buying you one. Reading that made me feel all fuzzy inside. ;)

• Like 1

I can't work out which of you is more adorable. You for liking it, or him for knowing you would and buying you one. Reading that made me feel all fuzzy inside. ;)

he is awesome really. he is 100% okay with me decorating our joint bedroom in Rainbow Brite and MLP and rainbow colored stripes and everything, as long as he has a mancave that can be whatever ugly brown and grey and navy shades he wants :P and that color scheme will ensure it stays a mancave and I dont go in there! LOL! 

Im torn between lilac walls and pale yellow curtains or sky blue walls with pale yellow curtains (I was definitely sold on the blue, but purple being his favorite color and having a swatch of the lilac on the walls, its growing on me...3 walls are going to be solid with one wall pastel rainbow stripes...and I am going to do pastel rainbow tiebacks for the curtains that match the stripes on the one wall) 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

And what about bar-b-q?  I can grill damn near anything, but stoves and ovens confuse the shit out of me.  lol.  

see this is another awesome thing about men, or you specifically ;) I am the exact opposite, Im scared to even attempt the grill, but have no trouble cooking indoors. 

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

And what about bar-b-q? I can grill damn near anything, but stoves and ovens confuse the shit out of me. lol.

I love this... Yes BBQ definitely counts! :D :D :D

• Like 1

he is awesome really. he is 100% okay with me decorating our joint bedroom in Rainbow Brite and MLP and rainbow colored stripes and everything, as long as he has a mancave that can be whatever ugly brown and grey and navy shades he wants :tongue: and that color scheme will ensure it stays a mancave and I dont go in there! LOL! 

Im torn between lilac walls and pale yellow curtains or sky blue walls with pale yellow curtains (I was definitely sold on the blue, but purple being his favorite color and having a swatch of the lilac on the walls, its growing on me...3 walls are going to be solid with one wall pastel rainbow stripes...and I am going to do pastel rainbow tiebacks for the curtains that match the stripes on the one wall) 

As much as I dislike pastels to begin with... this room would definitely not see me in it...

I'd have to put down a vote for Lilac and Yellow, there's more of a contrast there...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Yeah, it pretty much nullifies the whole point of flirting. All of it is based on assumption, and the ambiguity supposedly makes it exciting. That's why the only girls I am good at communicating with are ones under 6 years old. When they flirt, they have no underlying agendas; they're just having fun socializing.

Having spent my entire life not even knowing that there were such things as suggestive tones and that people's words did not mean exactly what they said and they were capable of lying to me and smiling at the same time etc. this is not something I enjoyed until recently. Now I just make sure and clarify that it is just fun and games and then well, fine flirt away :) If it is more than that, well that depends on who it is ;)

Notice that when you do flirt though people tend to be nicer to you. It's just playful communication, really. The problem is when people attach meanings to it and start making assumptions. (i.e. "She Wants The D")

I still haven't personally familiarized myself with how to do it. Maybe it also has a lot to do with self-awareness. I think I'm doing really well and I'm feeling like Ryan Gosling, when in reality the only thing I've actually said is "Hodor."

903882_10151668498021965_1368654176_o.jp

• Like 3

I was waiting to cross the street today and the guy standing next to me was wearing Fahrenheit by Dior. I swear I just wanted to follow him he smelled so good.

(note: this is the one and only aftershave I can identify, it's not like I normally walk down the road going "oh yeah, he's wearing X". Honest!)

• Like 2

I was waiting to cross the street today and the guy standing next to me was wearing Fahrenheit by Dior. I swear I just wanted to follow him he smelled so good.

(note: this is the one and only aftershave I can identify, it's not like I normally walk down the road going "oh yeah, he's wearing X". Honest!)

Or following men around sniffing them. Uh huh, ok, sure :D

• Like 1

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...