Forums are back in action! ×

Ba Dum Tiss (Bad Joke Thread)

18 hours ago, RandMart said:

Did you hear about the typographer who was convicted of Libel? He was printing bold-faced lies

FTFY.

• Like 2

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

11 hours ago, RandMart said:

For instance, our safe-word was " Archaeopteryx "

Funny thing is, that was HER idea

Did she also like feathered Boas?

Feathered snakes - to go with the feathered dinosaurs **Cheesy!!!!**

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Was she awwoofful in bed?

• Like 2

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

Best billboard advertising slogan for a law firm, (supposedly genuine)

Just because you did it 

doesn't mean you're guilty!

Que lawyer jokes.  Annnnnnnd  GO! :onthego:

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

I'm sure this one has been posted before, possibly by @Tomu-san???  Still worth a giggle though. :) 

I’ve given up social media for the New Year and am trying to make friends outside Facebook while applying the same principles.

Every day, I walk down the street and tell passersby what I’ve eaten, how I feel, what I did the night before, and what I will do tomorrow.

Then I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and me gardening. I also listen to their conversations and tell them I love them.

And it works. I already have three people following me—two police officers and a psychiatrist.

• Like 3

On 7/4/2016 at 8:43 AM, Guzzi said:

Best billboard advertising slogan for a law firm, (supposedly genuine)

Just because you did it 

doesn't mean you're guilty!

Que lawyer jokes.  Annnnnnnd  GO! :onthego:

What do you get if you have 100 lawyers up to their necks in sand?

More sand.

• Like 5

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

What do you call 100 lawyers chained together on the bottom of the ocean?  

A good start.

What's the hard part about shaking hands with a good lawyer?

Digging him up first.

How can you tell if blood on the road is cause by someone hitting a squirrel or a lawyer?

There will be skid marks from where the driver tried to stop before hitting the squirrel.

And on to other professions:

What's the difference between God and a doctor?

God doesn't think he's a doctor.

How many computer programmers does it take to change a light bulb?

None, that's a hardware problem, call an engineer.

What's the difference between a bag of fertilizer and a politician?

One's a sack of shit, and the other can be used to make flowers grow.

What's the difference between a politician and a prostitute?

A prostitute will stop screwing you once you're dead.

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

His lips are moving.

Why do most politicians have brown eyes?

They're full of crap to the eyebrows.

Why do some have blue eyes?

They're down a quart.

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.  Don't forget to tip the waiters.  Try the pork chops!

• Like 5

Two lawyers are walking down the street and they pass a gorgeous woman.

The first lawyer says, "Man, I'd like to screw her!"

The second lawyer says, "Out of what?"

• Like 2

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

Three cats raced across a lake.

The first cat, from England, was named One, Two, Three.

The second cat , from France, was named Un Duex Trois

The third cat, from Germany, was named Einz Zwei Drei. 

All three cats took off to swim across the lake, but only the English & German cats came ashore on the other side. 

Why? 

Because Un Deux Trois Quatre Cinq *Rimshot*

• Like 4

In case you were wondering it's pronounced rye-dough, but most call me Rai (like the whiskey) for short.

My current challenge can be found HERE

<<Insert witty, motivational statement here>>