Forums are back in action! ×

Get Your NF Character Drawn...

Hello, guys and girls!

So let's just put it out there, I kinda suck at drawing. But I love to do it. I love it so much, I even entered a school just to learn it. Yes, I want to get better at it ever since I learned to pick up a pencil.

Thing is, I haven't draw or doodle in ages. Not since I graduated.

A few days ago, when we were hanging out, my friends ask me to draw something for them and long story short my brain starts remembering how fun it is to draw again. I want to do this again.

The next day, I ask them if they can get me some drawing requests every once or twice a week...well, nothing came out yet.

And then I remember NF, and their real-life Role Playing. And I figure, why not see if there's anybody there that need their own 'NF Fantasy Self' drawn? (I was actually surprised that I cannot find one already set up, people make avatars and sigs for other people all the time on the internet. I guess drawing is different...)

So here I am. If any of you want their characters drawn (As long as you don't mind getting amateur level artwork), just post here with your ideas. And I'll do my best to do it for you, for free.

I'm hoping I can finish 1 request in 3 days top.

What do I get from all this? Just a reason and time to practice my drawing. Which is probably what I want most now XD

And if there is any of you out there willing to give me this, then Thank You. Everybody is happy!! (Or at least, I hope you will be...when your request is done XD)

Let the request flow in, and have a good day!!

REAGEN

P.S: Thank You to all of you who requests. I shall do my best. And it would be much appreciated if you can give me your honest opinion of the piece when/if you can. And yes, no need to be polite and all. Give me the cold hard truth!! It is the only way to improve, after all.

Human Adventurer1

Exp: 13 --- Next:2

--------------------------------

STR 6-DEX 1-CON 5

STA 2-WIS 9 -CHA 5

"Always Win Against Yourself!!"

Current Challenge

And Maybe Help Me Figuring Out The Answer To This Question? Thanks Anyway!

If it's for practice, then go ahead and draw me!

Like my title say, I'm a robot mistress of pain. I like to give difficult exercises to my beloved assassins and would whip them if they don't do them! :D

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

this badass should cover a few of the Warriors :D

druss.jpg

also a description from Wiki 

Druss is described as a physically imposing man, immensely strong but also possessing great speed and dexterity. He has a hard, flat face, black hair and a thick, black beard and pale blue eyes

i would have this pic as my profile pic but i don't think i'm worthy of it yet, i'll have to make do with his code as my sig

If you could draw me a minotaur, that would be expectionally epic.

Like this one minotaur-wallpaper.jpg

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

I would love to see what your imagination comes up with for me. Rather simple one, Human ranger that is working on looking like a Spartan. let your imagination run wild!

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

Thank you, not for offering to draw me, but rather get me to think about what I want my character to look like; I know I am brash and bold at times (Pirate) but I am able to disappear into shadows without making a sound (ninja) so in reality I'm just a thief

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Hehe, this seems like a fun idea.

Feel free to use my signature for what my character looks like. If you need any idea what he's like here's a few random facts. My favorite hobby is exploring (or trespassing depending on who you are), I like everyone, I am too silent for a guy my size, and I hate pickles with a passion.

Give me a shout if you want.

Level 5 Orc Citizen Soldier

STR 7.5|DEX 9.5|STA 11|CON 12|WIS 20.5|CHA 8.5

Old Challenges 15/4 3/6 7/25

"Do it now."

I would love a photo... you've got a lotta takers though so I'm happy to wait my turn

ETA: I am a wood elf ranger who loves hiking and biking :) distances and hills :) those are my things

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

This sounds awesome! As if you didn't have enough requests... (but hey, maybe you work quickly)

I'm a human Ranger/Assassin. I love running and climbing on things (trees, buildings... mostly buildings). I'm just out of college, average height, average weight, dashingly good-looking. ;) Short brown hair, blue-gray eyes, clean-shaven. I always imagined myself with a cloak or cape. And if I'm carrying a weapon, it's a bow and arrow (with a large dagger for close quarters).

If you get to it, great. If not, that's cool, too. Great idea to get some practice. I always wished I was a better artist, but never enough to work at it like you are. Way to go!

“The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.

But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is now

mingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater.â€

--J.R.R. Tolkien, "Return of the King"

"Are the gods not just?"

"Oh no, child. What would become of us if they were?"

--C.S. Lewis, "Till We Have Faces"

Hey, people.

First of all, thank you for the great answers. My only regret is to tell you kind guys and girls to forget it if you are expecting the above minotaur, warrior, or cyborg ninja level artwork. As you may see in the below link:

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y390/reagen88/Nuala2_zpsbc23f0f7.jpg

I am just an amateur with nothing but a pen, pencil, and phone camera. :) (Sadly so, but maybe I should get back all my old gear from my friends' house XD)

But hopefully, with practice starting again...I would get better at stuff. And surely someday, you will all get your Minotaur/Warrior/Cyborg Ninja level art from me. Just not now... XD

In anyway, Nuala. The above is for you. And I must remind you that honest comments about it is mandatory (Just kidding, it would be great if you could give me some, though)

The story there is....

Well, since you are a mistress of pain and have a thing for whip. My first idea was a robot dominatrix. Looking at your highest stat (DEX) I figure I should make a design that is sleek and fast. That combines with your Poison specialization set my mind on drawing a Robot Dominatrix that can get into some kind of pod with a snake lower body. Makes for faster and deadlier snake-like moves (And also your whole lower body will be a super big whip). That was the first plan, to draw you in the snake form. Alas, try as I might....a cool pod mechanism and design just didn't popped up. And so, I decided to go with the humanoid version.

Now, onto the mechanism:

The colour scheme is Red and Black. All the metal part (The legs, brassiere, head-sides, hair, tentacles) is red, and the rubber part is black, except for some area in the arms where gradation happens, and it is red in the end. I tried to distiguished all those with the pencils. I hope it is OK.

Energy and venom tank is located inside your "Hair" (The big thing behind your head?), those stuff will be distributed through the big tentacles that connects to your arm and then by the lines along your body (Of which, I would have coloured green neon, or something like that) and the terminals in your neck and lower abs.

The venom is administered when needed by way of the finger (And while whipping with it, too), the needles in the foot.

In the back of the hair, there is also a mechanism that will transform produce poison gas.

Wooh, that was tough. I rarely draw women, let alone women robot dominatrix. This thread is shaping up to be the greatest training grounds. :) I hope you are happy with it, if you want some changes....you can tell me, and I will get to it when I am finished with all the other requests and there is a vacuum.

Note to self: learn how to convey things more clearly with words.... XD

Human Adventurer1

STR 6-DEX 1-CON 5

STA 2-WIS 9 -CHA 5

Current Challenge

That is an awesome design idea for the "Mistress of Pain" I pictured a very creepy android mixed with medusa while you reading yoru description. The color scheme will look great as well.

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

That's awesome! No seriously, I love it :D I was just about to say that you didn't let any room for my internal organs (waistline is really small!) but hey, I'm a robot so yeah I don't need internal organs. You even got the bulky shoulders right! <3

If I were to criticize, I would say that the proportions seems a little off somehow. The upper body seems very long compared to the lower body. Maybe it's because of the high heel/animal feet, I'm not sure how to interpret them. But other than that, it's seriously great!

*goes quickly show it to the assassins*

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Good to see you like it, Nuala. And thank you for the criticism. I actually thought the hand was too long after I penned it. But by then it is too late  :playful:

I'm gonna go out now and stare at more women....to learn their anatomy I mean. Hahaha..........Wait, that came out wrong too XD

Plus, I changed my mind...I'm doing this post by post. Simpler for me to keep track of. XD

So, if you want any changes (Or more poses? Or the snake form in action?) post now...and you know you'll get it after 10 people or so.... :peaceful:

Human Adventurer1

STR 6-DEX 1-CON 5

STA 2-WIS 9 -CHA 5

Current Challenge

Sounds cool to me.  Orc Ranger.

As you can see my user name is Comanche D (D is for my real name, Comanche because I am part Comanche) so feel free to include some Native American face paint or other stereotypical indian things in it lol.

Orc Ranger

STR: 3 DEX: 1 STA: 2

CON: 5 WIS: 2 CHA: 2

All major changes are like death. You can't see what is on the other side until you get there.

Immortal Power, Plug it in

Current challenge:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/34450-training-for-the-fights/

I'll throw mine in too! Uruk-hai warrior in charge of driving the warriors into shape. Chosen weapon is the barbell. I was waiting to see quality first, and it's great!

So I changed all my race and info. Please see my sig, titles, and avatar. Pretty self explanatory.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf