Forums are back in action! ×

NerdFitness Minecraft Server

Okay, the portal pair  ( O 325 29 1537 ) and ( N 33 210 ) need to go.... I'm just not up to dealing with them at the moment.  Please remind me to break both of them.

Actually, I'm not sure about the nether-side coordinates, but it's off-Y

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

5'8" & 220 260 pounds | Miles Walked: X

2019: | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

Could I get an exemption from 50 posts for my husband?  He's a nerd, but is stinging a bit from being forced to be trim while having no access to healthy food.  He's cool, just a nerd who is a few years away from needing an online support group to be fit.

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

Yes you can.

That was another thing I've been meaning to talk about. We're going to let veteran members vouch for loved ones or friends to play. But this also means if your loved one or friend ever breaks the rules, the hammer falls on both of you. Same goes for vouching for a new member that you know personally (until they reach 50 posts).

Yes you can.

That was another thing I've been meaning to talk about. We're going to let veteran members vouch for loved ones or friends to play. But this also means if your loved one or friend ever breaks the rules, the hammer falls on both of you. Same goes for vouching for a new member that you know personally (until they reach 50 posts).

I've done this for bananandrea, it will be case by case though. But like Loren said, if one misbehaves, both are out. Gobnait, shoot me a pm with your husbands username.

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

I've done this for bananandrea, it will be case by case though. But like Loren said, if one misbehaves, both are out. Gobnait, shoot me a pm with your husbands username.

Gonna be a while... he has worse than dialup.

I updated the main post with members, I'm missing a few NF names that I forgot to add:

Architechnic - ???

Pheonix_Jamison - ???
Tessdaterrible - ???

If these people could let me know who they are on NF, I will gladly fix the members list.

Also, I am looking for another moderator, preferably someone who plays a lot, please apply via PM.

Next 30 days payment for the server still has not been unpaid, I will pay this if no one decides to donate. If you're interested in donating for this, please contact me via PM also.

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

Sorry about the chicken explosion, hoping to fix that soon - the chicken machine didn't break, though.

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

Sorry about the chicken explosion, hoping to fix that soon - the chicken machine didn't break, though.

Who are you on the NF server? I kind of forgot to add people from the start on the list and I don't know who three people are, check the post right above yours.

Also, I would like to thank Max Power for the donation for mid November to mid December! :D

Fearkiller = Architechnic

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

You made a mess.  I still need to terraform, but at least the chickens aren't running all over.

You made a mess.  I still need to terraform, but at least the chickens aren't running all over.

Creepers. I really have to remember to look out for them.

ssssshhhh... BOOM!

The new world looks great.

Is there any large projects going on that anyone needs help with?

I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out and asking my 12 yr old usually involves alot of laughing, rolling on the ground and calling me a noob.

Right now no... but I have plans. PLANS! Muahahahahahaha...

Level 5 Viking Berserker

Str: 10 | Dex: 10 | Stam: 8 | Con: 15 | Wis: 18 | Cha: 12

Battle Log || Current Challenge Log

Fitocracy | My Fitness Pal | Runkeeper

Twitter | Xbox Live: ravnos13 | PSN: CrawlingChaos13

Nintendo ID | Steam ID | Battle.net: ravnos#1547

I'm looking for a spot in a deep ocean biome to make a suspended monster farm.  (Basically make the farm high enough over any voids that all the possible monsters spawn in the farm.)

I'm thinking either this design...

Or I found another design that will spit out ender pearls and spider eyes. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1816516-universal-overworld-mob-farm-including-endermen/

That spot where I'm convinced it's a stronghold, either I didn't get a screenshot before the glitch went away, or it is just a mine. 

I've been using the same design for ages, it works really well, I might build one somewhere far far away also, but I'm sure there a plenty more efficient designs out there.

I'm looking for a spot in a deep ocean biome to make a suspended monster farm.  (Basically make the farm high enough over any voids that all the possible monsters spawn in the farm.)

I'm thinking either this design...

Or I found another design that will spit out ender pearls and spider eyes. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1816516-universal-overworld-mob-farm-including-endermen/

That spot where I'm convinced it's a stronghold, either I didn't get a screenshot before the glitch went away, or it is just a mine. 

My only problem with these types of systems is the lack of XP. Killing monsters is typically the least effective way to farm XP, but it still irks me.

Unrelated - Hey Duality, are you going to be on later today? We have to fight to the death... er... I need to ask you something.

Also - for you and MaxPower - I added a waterfall to that pit near our houses that you had torched up, so we can get down into it more easily now, if you're interested. I already mined out all the obvious coal and iron, but it is pretty extensive.

Level 5 Viking Berserker

Does anyone have any interest in an automated smelter being set up at spawn? You lose the xp from it but it makes large building projects go much faster (unless someone already built one?)

Level 5 Viking Berserker

Also - for you and MaxPower - I added a waterfall to that pit near our houses that you had torched up, so we can get down into it more easily now, if you're interested. I already mined out all the obvious coal and iron, but it is pretty extensive.

That's cool, I just capped it off because I didn't want anyone else falling in like I did ha. 

Does anyone have any interest in an automated smelter being set up at spawn? You lose the xp from it but it makes large building projects go much faster (unless someone already built one?)

I've got one set up in my beach house, if you want to move it closer to spawn that's fine, I don't have any plans for it at the moment.  Smelting stone is a very minimal amount of xp anyway.  

The path to Swolehalla is paved with a lot of Swolehate, and you won't get there without being Swole of Spirit too.

Race: Fiendish Blue Extension Cord

Class: Warrior
Links:  MFP  Battle Log  Current Challenge

For all -

feel free to use the automated potion room in my base, just stock up with ingredients and bottles if they're running out, please.

It'll keep making potions until the lever on the left is turned off, so don't just leave it on or we could be left with lots of potions no one wants. :P

I'll also be making a colored sheep farm, enchanting room and a villager trading center down there soon, those are free to use too if you don't mess em up. :P

For all -

feel free to use the automated potion room in my base, just stock up with ingredients and bottles if they're running out, please.

It'll keep making potions until the lever on the left is turned off, so don't just leave it on or we could be left with lots of potions no one wants. :tongue:

I'll also be making a colored sheep farm, enchanting room and a villager trading center down there soon, those are free to use too if you don't mess em up. :tongue:

We do already have a colored sheep farm at spawn, as well as an enchanting room, if you don't want to put forth the effort ;-).

Level 5 Viking Berserker