Forums are back in action! ×

Beaucastle - 2nd EVER 5K

This is copied from my challenge log, but I'm so excited I'm posting it here too.....

5K was AWESOME  I beat my own time by 8 MINUTES!!  50:11  

I was like the wind... zipping along... a gazelle in motion... well ok maybe not a gazelle, but my feet were really flying.   I was so excited and so proud and there were this group of people by the finish line cheering and hollering as I crossed the finish line.  It was so wonderful!  I had to stop just after the finish line to let this little girl cut the timer tag off my shoe... that's when my stomach caught up to the rest of me.  I was so scared I was going to puke on that sweet child.  I just put my hands on my head and kept swallowing, hoping to get moving again before the south rose and started a war.  I got lucky a truce was signed over a quarter orange.  I am proud to say I ran ~ I did good ~  I didn't puke in public.  I won a beer opener and a glow stick bracelet for participating.  AND the knee is not swelling!!!!  I'm sore, really sore, but not hurting.  *happy dragon dance*

• Like 6

Woohoo, Red Dragon!!!

• Like 1

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Whoa, I'm pretty late with this, but

WOOHOO!!

:D

• Like 1

Sarah Barr - Level 13 Warhobbit

STR 18 | DEX 7 | STA 17 | CON 38 | WIS 28 | CHA 12

Challenges:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 20  21  22  23  24  25 (Current)

Accountabiddlydoodlies Group                 Current Weight: 106.1kg                      Recipe Book               

"I hold... that a man should strive to the uttermost for his life's set prize" - Robert Browning

Instagram (Things I have painted or made.)

To-Do List
Idiot Jar Limit: £5.00        Current Idiot Jar Total: £0.00     Current Idiot Jar Forfeit: [TBD].