Forums are back in action! ×

After a knee blowout, surgery, and 6 months of intense physical therapy...

I was just fully cleared by my surgeon to return to sports activities!  

Last December, I took a horrible fall while bouldering, resulting in a torn ACL, torn MCL, and two fractures in my knee.  In January, I had ACL reconstruction surgery, and then began a long, painful physical therapy regimen, often requiring over an hour of exercises each day.  But I worked hard and was incredibly consistent with doing my exercises.

And now, all of the hard work I've put in with my physical therapy has paid off.  My knee is functioning wonderfully, and I'm ready to get back to climbing!

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

I LOVE this! yay!

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.