Forums are back in action! ×

Let's get this party started

Hi fellow fitness nerds!

I've just run a 10k, and i've been following NF for ages now :).; I really wanted to start up but I wanted to wait until the right time... That time has come!

I'm going to start learning how to do (and doing) strength training, but i also want to keep my cardio up :). I think i'd best fit in with the rangers :D

Some of the goals i have been thinking of are this (my strength is really low, i'm much more built for endurance right now, but i'd love to improve it!)

Main quest will be to do continuous front crawl for 1 hour, do 10 chin ups and also do a handstand for 30 seconds :) (without wall support)

DO 5 PUSH UPS

0%
0%

PLANK FOR ONE MINUTE

0%
0%

GO TO GYM 3X WEEK NEXT SIX WEEKS

0%
0%

That's it for now until i figure out how to use this forum more!

Hi, I'm new too!

The swimming goal is cool, I re-learnt how to swim a few years ago and I'm so pleased I did. Turned out to be more about technique & persistence than brute strength or power. Good luck with it all!

Big Show: Human Swift Hunter

Respawning. One day at a time.

Battle Log: Operation Wedding Suit - Take 2

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42