Forums are back in action! ×

Ctrl+V. I DARE You...

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/Bekah3912/XmasTreeTopper_zpsb8dbe056.jpeg

what was going to be my next post in the Nerdmas Secret Santa thread...I love this tree topper! I took two different ones (some teal butterflies, and some green curly stuff) and attached them together and stuck them on the tree last year) 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/Bekah3912/XmasTreeTopper_zpsb8dbe056.jpeg

what was going to be my next post in the Nerdmas Secret Santa thread...I love this tree topper! I took two different ones (some teal butterflies, and some green curly stuff) and attached them together and stuck them on the tree last year) 

Aww that's so cute

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

http://www.target.com/p/energizer-max-9v-batteries-4-count-522bp-4h/-/A-14493980#prodSlot=medium_1_5&term=9V+BATTERIES

...because having to justify pricing to an insurance company is always fun.  :rolleyes-new:

Level 1 - Were-gator

STR .8 | STA 3.1 | DEX .9 | CON .7 | WIS 2 | CHA .9

1st Challenge

Main goal - 12/15/14 - Get to 175 pounds from 195 pounds.  Currently at 184.5

52.5%
52.5%

No soda challenge - 12/15/14 - 99 days and counting to 180.

55%
55%

"Stop beating yourself up.  You are a work in progress; which means you get there a little at a time, not all at once." - unknown

Although preexposure vaccination does not eliminate the need for additional therapy after a rabies exposure, it simplifies management by eliminating the need for rabies immune globulin and decreasing the number of doses of vaccine needed. This is of particular importance for persons at high risk for exposure to rabies in areas where immunizing products might not be available or where lesser quality biologics might be used which would place the exposed person at increased risk for adverse events.

Preexposure prophylaxis may also protect people whose postexposure therapy is delayed and provide protection to people who are at risk for unapparent exposures to rabies.

------

My husband is in India for work. He mentioned when we were chatting this evening how someone he is there with got bit by a stray dog (and made a joke about monitoring him for foaming at the mouth), but it was ok because the bite didn't even break the skin and he had the rabies shots already (describing it as more of a "back off" kind of nip). But a little part of my brain thought that I'd seen something about how the pre-exposure rabies shots are more about making the treatment easier and/or giving you more of a window to seek treatment. So I got on the Google...

TIL: You can get rabies from a lick (at least if you have a scratch in that area), and rabies is pretty common in India. I'm sure the risk is pretty low here, but I still think the guy should at least talk to a medical professional to discuss the risk.

"None of us can choose to be perfect, but all of us can choose to be better." - Lou Schuler, New Rules of Lifting for Women

http://en.ilovecoffee.jp/posts/view/148

Because coffee, and science! 

Oh man... I used to do this with redbulls, I'd drive to school after work, down a redbull and take a quick nap... woooo man. Warp drive here I come...

• Like 3

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Oh man... I used to do this with redbulls, I'd drive to school after work, down a redbull and take a quick nap... woooo man. Warp drive here I come...

I always squander my energy after doing this - "I'm so awake! Let's play online games like a champ!!"

Ahh, no. xD

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

http://soulpancake.com/kpbook/

Because Kid President is just awesome

Aww he's so adorable. And I'm not much of a fan of kids

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

http://io9.com/can-you-solve-this-extremely-difficult-star-trek-puzzle-1667991339

Because who doesn't love a Star Trek themed brain teaser that takes hours to solve!

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

Een geologische slenk (of ook wel graben) is een tektonische vallei ontstaan door twee ruwweg evenwijdige afschuivingsbreuken met een tegenovergestelde hellingsrichting. 

Studying for geography, copied some useful Wikipedia info! (in a language most of you sadly don't speak, Dutch) Don't worry though, it's not nearly interesting enough to know what it says!

• Like 1

Losing 10 kilograms

8%
8%

100 consecutive push-ups goal

25%
25%

If you are not willing to look stupid, nothing great is ever going to happen to you!